Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Our parents forced their circumstances to get married under inconvenient and suboptimal conditions just so that they wouldn't have to face inceldom.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
By getting married, what they essentially did was pass on their prospect of inceldom onto you so that they wouldn't have to suffer from the soul crushing stagnation of LDARing in loneliness and celibacy. They got married late and their marriage prospects were poor because of their subhumanity, but nevertheless, they were unwilling to endure a life of inceldom which is why they procreated with whatever they could get which only worsened your prospects as their offspring, but they didn't care about any of that; they just cared about themselves. They are evil.

NOBODY can convince me that selfish people like this who pass on their prison sentence onto an innocent aren't evil. They are evil as they come! And I don't want to hear from cucks here who say that they can't go against their parents because of the love and support they receive. What's the point of all that support after they've fucking condemned you to hell?! Its like a prisoner saying that he can't go against his prison guard/wardern because he's nice to him; well, your guard is the one who is responsible for keeping you locked up retard!

Last edited:
By getting married, what they essentially did was pass on their prospect of inceldom onto you so that they wouldn't have to suffer from the soul crushing stagnation of LDARing in loneliness and celibacy. They got married late and their marriage prospects were poor because of their subhumanity, but nevertheless, they were unwilling to endure a life of inceldom which is why they procreated with whatever they could get which only worsened your prospects as their offspring, but they didn't care about any of that; they just cared about themselves. They are evil.
honestly i think my mom is retarded she had to be to get with my asshole unemployed dad and then have kids :feelstastyman:
hes always been unemployed but hes been working the past few years because of me basically so now both of them are even angrier at me
they almost divorced bc of me
but what the fuck am i supposed to do? sorry i dont want to be a wagecuck and be alone the rest of my life
you have eachother
i have no one
no one to help me
no one is gonna come save me
im trapped simply because i refuse to work a minimum wage shitty job where ill get treated like shit at again
fuck that
i dont even feel bad about LDARing anymore
this is their fucking fault they should of been wealthy or given me access to connections to be able to live on my own
im tired of the guilt tripping from my well off siblings too
they all drive me fucking nuts with their shit "advice"

Last edited:
@Fat Link pin please. Thank you.

My dad has dogshit genes and got an arranged marriage with an ugly wife, now I’m suffering from their union, and they don’t even like each other tbh

My dad has dogshit genes and got an arranged marriage with an ugly wife, now I’m suffering from there union, and they don’t even like each other tbh
I have the exact same situation with my parents.

Exactly, my parents are both ugly enough that they never should have reproduced with anyone, let alone each other. This is true for most of their parents and grandparents as well. I saw photos of some of them and almost all of them looked low-tier normies at best. These genetic lines should have died out decades, if not centuries ago.

The inevitable result is me. I will never reproduce, for obvious reasons.

Decades of mixing of subhuman genes have finally produced an absolutely undateable bastard.
You can cheat nature for one generation or two, but nature always prevails. Always.

You can cheat nature for one generation or two, but nature always prevails. Always.
Yes my feelings exactly. You can forcefully get married and procreate as you try to escape natural selection, but nature will have its day in the end. No one succeeds in disobeying natural law for too long, the consequences of which are severe.

Yes my feelings exactly. You can forcefully get married and procreate as you try to escape natural selection, but nature will have its day in the end. No one succeeds in disobeying natural law for too long, the consequences of which are severe.
The big difference is that you exclude racial profile in your thread brocels
South Asians on average is mixed people while other ethnic group of people who have enforced monogamy doesnot suffer as much like Indians

Exp: Chechen, Adygei, Kurds, Yazidi, Armenians, Ossetians, etc
These listed people above are genetically homogenous ethnic group of people who have robust dimorphic trait, tall, and one of them posses light features.
The differences is here brocels
A Wolf (genetically homogenous individual) will always prevail with enforced monogamy system compared to Dogs (mongrelized degenerate mutts).

Being a degenerate has to with the genetic makeup brocels

Last edited:

NOBODY can convince me that selfish people like this who pass on their prison sentence onto an innocent aren't evil. They are evil as they come! And I don't want to hear from cucks here who say that they can't go against their parents because of the love and support they receive. What's the point of all that support after they've fucking condemned you to hell?! Its like a prisoner saying that he can't go against his prison guard/wardern because he's nice to him; well, your guard is the one who is responsible for keeping you locked up retard!
I heard my mom's story of how she met my dad, their parents basically forced them together. (worst mistake of my unborn life) and my dad basically had to betabuxx for this ungrateful sociopath.

my dad would've been incel had that not happened. He would'vebeen a high earning high iq materialistic monster who probably would've bought prostitutes.

and here I am. a neurotic sensitive minded undesirable mistake that just wants to minimize my suffering and pass through this earth peacefully and enjoyably.

But but my parents are nice to me:feelstastyman:

Based. if at least my parents were rich to compensate for the ugliness i would be ok but noooo better reproduce on a peasant salary.:reeeeee:

Well we won't do the same. We won't bring a lost vessel into this dogshit world to endure suffering that he is neither prepared nor asked for.

No one succeeds in disobeying natural law for too long, the consequences of which are severe
Our parents are not going to pay for their mistakes. But we are.

Our parents are not going to pay for their mistakes. But we are.
Yes. They procreated to pass on their prison sentence onto us. They did it to escape punishment.

Life shouldn't exist

This is why Im never going to have a child, unless some 6ft4+, aryan, gigastacy, gives me a chance.

Exactly, my parents are both ugly enough that they never should have reproduced with anyone, let alone each other. This is true for most of their parents and grandparents as well. I saw photos of some of them and almost all of them looked low-tier normies at best. These genetic lines should have died out decades, if not centuries ago.

The inevitable result is me. I will never reproduce, for obvious reasons.

Decades of mixing of subhuman genes have finally produced an absolutely undateable bastard.
Exactly. I think ohr subhumanity goes way, waaaaay back. And foids (as bad as tbey are and as bad as they should get) shouldnt be forced to shoehorn in an incel looking loser like me. There, i said it...

I genuinely think that, optimally speaking at least, incels and """femcels"""(AKA sub5 foids) should either be lawfully obliged to fuck each other and ONLY fuck each other, and they should be barged from reproducing.

To be eligible to reproduce, you would have to be at least a HTN/HTB.

Its the ONLY FORESEABLE SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS BROCELSSSS

My dad has dogshit genes and got an arranged marriage with an ugly wife, now I’m suffering from their union, and they don’t even like each other tbh
Same. Sandnigger parents. I hate these fucking selfish mentally ill bastards. Didnt even think about the pain that their son mightve had to endure. They shouldve gotten sterilized instead. Then id never have been born into this shit world with their dogshit genes.

Same. Sandnigger parents. I hate these fucking selfish mentally ill bastards. Didnt even think about the pain that their son mightve had to endure. They shouldve gotten sterilized instead. Then id never have been born into this shit world with their dogshit genes.
Facts.

In my case; my suhuman-mother just recklessly fucked some stranger at a club I guess; and now I'm here, dealing with all the the shit that comes with being an incel. Her trash-genetics will not perpetuate, and will end with me.

Exactly brocel; in my similar-case, my suhuman-mother just recklessly fucked some stranger walking down the road I assume (I haven't asked her about the motherfucker who impregnated her subhuman-ass); resulting in, me being here, and now I'm forced to deal with all of the negative-shit that comes with being an incel. My mothers utter-trash-genetics won't be passed-on, even if my subhuman-ass miraculously ascended.

Last edited:
honestly i think my mom is retarded she had to be to get with my asshole unemployed dad and then have kids :feelstastyman:
hes always been unemployed but hes been working the past few years because of me basically so now both of them are even angrier at me
they almost divorced bc of me
but what the fuck am i supposed to do? sorry i dont want to be a wagecuck and be alone the rest of my life
you have eachother
i have no one
no one to help me
no one is gonna come save me
im trapped simply because i refuse to work a minimum wage shitty job where ill get treated like shit at again
fuck that
i dont even feel bad about LDARing anymore
this is their fucking fault they should of been wealthy or given me access to connections to be able to live on my own
im tired of the guilt tripping from my well off siblings too
they all drive me fucking nuts with their shit "advice"
Get a job goyim

We can make them pay. I treat my parents like shit
kike
I heard my mom's story of how she met my dad, their parents basically forced them together. (worst mistake of my unborn life) and my dad basically had to betabuxx for this ungrateful sociopath.

my dad would've been incel had that not happened. He would'vebeen a high earning high iq materialistic monster who probably would've bought prostitutes.

and here I am. a neurotic sensitive minded undesirable mistake that just wants to minimize my suffering and pass through this earth peacefully and enjoyably.
same here everything yall said applies yo mr except my moms alright and im alright

We can make them pay. I treat my parents like shit
tbh I consider my parent to be too dumb (which is also geneticaly determined) to be considered responsible. they just follow their instinct and doomed me thinking they were granting me the beautiful gift of life. I feel hate sometimes but I know that I shouldn't. It is like hating ur cat for pissing on the floor.

@TheScarletPrince
@sennaGTR
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@ResidentHell
@Sasukcel

Might wanna put on your reading glasses and give the last part a look

@TheScarletPrince
@sennaGTR
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@ResidentHell
@Sasukcel

Might wanna put on your reading glasses and give the last part a look
Well first, my parents lived very different lives than I did. They were in the middle-east trying to get by as they could. The middle-east during those times was very closed off and conservative. Foids didn't really get a choice in who they married. Well, they did, but their partners were chosen primarily by the father. Inceldom wasn't a thing.

I don't blame my parents at all, we immigrated here and they tried to give me the best life they could. As a matter of fact, they fully plan on supporting me t'ill they pass. They will never kick me out, and will allow me to live with them for as long as they live. I can understand why some brocels may hate their parents, I truly do; I don't doubt that it's justified a lot of the time.

I just got lucky with my parents, who genuinely do care.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back