Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Our Parents Are One Of The Reasons Of Our Inceldom

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

View: https://youtu.be/9wAdVH3Nm0c

Its true. Maybe they passed bad genes but they coped about everything since we born. They didn't give us growth hormones to make us as tall as posible. They didn't help us to looksmaxx, gymmaxx or surgerymaxx. All they did was coping. "At college there are plenty of girls to love you, high school love isn't that important", "Earn your money get a job girls will love you", "Looks does not matter" etc. Some of you may say "My family don't have that much money". They shouldn't make a child then. We are the victims of our parent's stupid hormones.

Indeed. And we are also supposed to celebrate Mother's Day for what? Mothers do nothing besides what they are expected to do: raising their children properly. You can thank them for doing that, but dedicating a whole day (which is mostly for the benefit of corporations that want to make money out of it, right?) to celebrate a moral obligation is pointless.

If I were a father (which I'm not), I wouldn't expect any celebration or special treatment for raising the children I chose to have. It's a moral obligation to raise them properly. Pure and simple. There's nothing special about it that needs to be celebrated.

I would say parents are the biggest reason together with rising hypergamy. My parents only controlled me without preparing me for the real world.

Yeah I'm sure that it didn't help me to be born to 2 alcoholics in their 40s that were too uninvolved and laid back and blue pilled.

"At college there are plenty of girls to love you, high school love isn't that important", "Earn your money get a job girls will love you", "Looks does not matter
I hear those sentences everyday

Maybe they passed bad genes but they coped about everything since we born. They didn't give us growth hormones to make us as tall as posible.
Yep, those are the consequences of having bluepilled parents:feelsbadman:

They didn’t prepare us for this fucked up world because they had it better :feelsrope:

Indeed. And we are also supposed to celebrate Mother's Day for what? Mothers do nothing besides what they are expected to do: raising their children properly. You can thank them for doing that, but dedicating a whole day (which is mostly for the benefit of corporations that want to make money out of it, right?) to celebrate a moral obligation is pointless.

If I were a father (which I'm not), I wouldn't expect any celebration or special treatment for raising the children I chose to have. It's a moral obligation to raise them properly. Pure and simple. There's nothing special about it that needs to be celebrated.
Every mother is a worthless whore who thinks is special because of having vagina and do virtue signalling any time she can. Every woman in family needs to be used (I mean not in sexual way unless you like) and treated like shit. Then they have respect to you

I hear those sentences everyday
Pope

I would say parents are the biggest reason together with rising hypergamy. My parents only controlled me without preparing me for the real world.
It's better to be a kid raised by streets than by parents. You will see unfairness of the world quick and other shit that your parents won't prepare you never (most of them) unless you live in favela

My life was ruined because i was born in a shithole and because my dad is a retarded asshole that decided to breed with a brown woman cursing me with her disgusting genes

It is either to have attractive or rich parents or never have ones.
I would forgive my parents if they were ugly but rich so they could provide me better copes but being born in ugly poor family is a death sentence.

99.9% of incels are children from neglectful parents!

My parents did not care about my skin, my weight, my eating habits, my gynecomastia, my bad maxillary development, my grades, and so on when I was a teenager!

It's better to be a kid raised by streets than by parents. You will see unfairness of the world quick and other shit that your parents won't prepare you never (most of them) unless you live in favela

Yep, those are the consequences of having bluepilled parents:feelsbadman:

They didn’t prepare us for this fucked up world because they had it better :feelsrope:
:fuk:
It is either to have attractive or rich parents or never have ones.
I would forgive my parents if they were ugly but rich so they could provide me better copes but being born in ugly poor family is a death sentence.
:bigbrain:
99.9% of incels are children from neglectful parents!

My parents did not care about my skin, my weight, my eating habits, my gynecomastia, my bad maxillary development, my grades, and so on when I was a teenager!
no safety at home in neighborhood and school, poor mental health, bullying because of weight and medical conditons, put in bad circumstances because of financial inability, low iq and poor career planning for children usually seal the fate of many in addition to this. then the world blames the dumpster fire children it never started for many because it was already over :feelsstudy::feelsstudy:

some people just draw bad cards and take take loss for life.

tuff:feelsrope:

Remember that when you were born degenaracy didn't reached levels that height.Parents don't have any blaime if you ask me they didn't knew what the world would became in such short timespan

View: https://youtu.be/9wAdVH3Nm0c

Its true. Maybe they passed bad genes but they coped about everything since we born. They didn't give us growth hormones to make us as tall as posible. They didn't help us to looksmaxx, gymmaxx or surgerymaxx. All they did was coping. "At college there are plenty of girls to love you, high school love isn't that important", "Earn your money get a job girls will love you", "Looks does not matter" etc. Some of you may say "My family don't have that much money". They shouldn't make a child then. We are the victims of our parent's stupid hormones.

My father is ugly and 166 cm and his now 90-year-oldmother has suffered depression since her 30s, he should not have bred. I have inherited short stature (174cm), and his narrow face and mental disorders. The motive that I was so fascinated with eugenics is that my life is a mistake.