Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Our parents and society have failed us THRICE

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
★★★★★
22d 7h 14m
Firstly, our parents should have never had kids with their inferior genes. The only exception is the case where Chad and Stacy somehow manage to have an incel kid due to awful luck. They should have also never had kids if they were poor, not to mention in debt.

Secondly, most of our parents failed to raise us properly. They fed us shitty processed food instead of taking the time to cook. Our mothers worked instead of being housewives and taking care of us. The "mothers" of some of us even divorce raped our fathers. They didn't teach us any good habits, nor did they lead by example. They sent us to shitty governmental "educational" institutions where we had to get up early as fuck (sleep is critical for the development of children/teens) and where the only food we could eat was some stale or processed shit that can kill anyone's appetite. They force-fed us bluepill lies instead of being honest. And don't get me started on the parents who actively abused their kids.

Finally, soyciety / the previous generations have ensured that we have no future to look forward to. They made marriage a million times more cucked than it already was. They passed laws and propaganda which made it possible to falsely accuse men at the drop of a hat. They introduced gender quotas and other "affirmative" action BS to further make things even more unfair for men.

Now, they've been pushing kikecine campaigns for 2 years, thinking that we give a shit about soyciety so much that we'd let ourselves be used as guinea pigs for barely tested vaccines in order to strengthen the herd immunity of the population.

Bonus threads:

Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
19d 13h 52m
Agree with the first 2:blackpill::blackpill:. Fuck my parents for having a kid when both of them are subhuman as fuck (especially mom)

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

Mythic
★★★
59d 15h 34m

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
GhostedPhantom said:
Secondly, most of our parents failed to raise us properly. They fed us shitty processed food instead of taking the time to cook. Our mothers worked instead of being housewives and taking care of us. The "mothers" of some of us even divorce raped our fathers. They didn't teach us any good habits, nor did they lead by example. They sent us to shitty governmental "educational" institutions where we had to get up early as fuck (sleep is critical for the development of children/teens) and where the only food we could eat was some stale or processed shit that can kill anyone's appetite. They force-fed us bluepill lies instead of being honest. And don't get me started on the parents who actively abused their kids
I will never forgive my "parents" for this, it's bad enough that they gave birth to me but they abused me and ruined my life.:feelsclown:
I can't wait for the day I piss on their graves.

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Luminary
★★★★★
28d 9h 24m
Never began tbh ngl

Frank Jack

Frank Jack

Recruit
★★
1d 8m
Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★
27d 16h 40m
GhostedPhantom said:
Firstly, our parents should have never had kids with their inferior genes. The only exception is the case where Chad and Stacy somehow manage to have an incel kid due to awful luck. They should have also never had kids if they were poor, not to mention in debt.
unfortunately, the damage has already been done, there is no way to fix this.

GhostedPhantom said:
Secondly, most of our parents failed to raise us properly. They fed us shitty processed food instead of taking the time to cook. Our mothers worked instead of being housewives and taking care of us. The "mothers" of some of us even divorce raped our fathers. They didn't teach us any good habits, nor did they lead by example. They sent us to shitty governmental "educational" institutions where we had to get up early as fuck (sleep is critical for the development of children/teens) and where the only food we could eat was some stale or processed shit that can kill anyone's appetite. They force-fed us bluepill lies instead of being honest. And don't get me started on the parents who actively abused their kids.
this is true, they were able to minimize the damage caused by giving us life, but instead, they made our lives worse.

GhostedPhantom said:
Finally, soyciety / the previous generations have ensured that we have no future to look forward to. They made marriage a million times more cucked than it already was. They passed laws and propaganda which made it possible to falsely accuse men at the drop of a hat. They introduced gender quotas and other "affirmative" action BS to further make things even more unfair for men.
I don't care much about society,
I cannot consider "society" hypocritical, because people in general are selfish and guided by their primitive instincts.
the idea that society owes us something, and we work for the common welfare is fake, it is founded by institutions and perhaps by pop culture to try to guide us in terms of values and aspirations.
generally people don't give a shit about what happens to you

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
★★★★★
22d 7h 14m
Chingaquedito said:
I cannot consider "society" hypocritical, because people in general are selfish and guided by their primitive instincts.
the idea that society owes us something, and we work for the common welfare is fake, it is founded by institutions and perhaps by pop culture to try to guide us in terms of values and aspirations.
generally people don't give a shit about what happens to you
Yeah. Society is an amorphous blob of people, with a few ones pulling the strings, not a single rigid entity. This makes it impossible to hold the ones making the decisions accountable.

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Hope is Cope
★★★★
26d 7h 37m
it's over bro.

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
263d 20h 32m

omg she's literally me fr :foidSoy:

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
★★★
8d 11h 0m
lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Veteran
★★★★
55d 16h 13m
Society gets rid of social contract and acts all suprised amd shocked that men like us exist.

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
★★★★★
22d 7h 14m
lonelycurry26 said:
Society gets rid of social contract and acts all suprised amd shocked that men like us exist.
Soyciety in a nutshell:

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★
52d 7h 12m
its gonna get exponentially worse in the next century once monogamy is replaced with polygamy and we are ruled by feminist cults

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
★★★★★
22d 7h 14m
Ap0calypse said:
its gonna get exponentially worse in the next century once monogamy is replaced with polygamy and we are ruled by feminist cults
Honestly I want polygamy to be a thing that even bluepillers are aware of. I want Chad to have to support his harem of of sluts instead of relying on cucked betabuxxers to do that for him like he does now. I don't like the idea of feminist cults though. It's already bad enough with the government being in the pockets of foids.

Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
8d 12h 22m
Thank you for linking to my thread.

Kill all parentoids.

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
67d 14h 46m
Ap0calypse said:
:feelsrope:

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
★★★★★
22d 7h 14m
Brutal threadrevivalpill, exactly 1 day before the deadline. :whitepill:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7