Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our new recruitment poster. Post it on Tinder as a female profile.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Or post it wherever else you can.

https://i.imgur.com/jQuURt5.png

jQuURt5.png

I wonder how quickly I'd get removed from campus if I started putting these up.

I should put it up in nightclub bathrooms.

wristcel said:
I should put it up in nightclub bathrooms.

Another good location with desperate guys. We need to find our lost brothers and bring them home.

ilieknothing said:
Another good location with desperate guys. We need to find our lost brothers and bring them home.

I live in Sydney, probably the most hypergamous shithole in the world full of single lonely desperate guys and the most stuck up, arrogant femoids in the world, could imagine us getting huge in Sydney.

The idea is great, the message itself too passive, too much about having surrendered. There should be more of a "do NOT go gentle into that good / rage, RAGE against the dying of the light"-spirit to it.

wristcel said:
I live in Sydney, probably the most hypergamous shithole in the world full of single lonely desperate guys and the most stuck up, arrogant femoids in the world, could imagine us getting huge in Sydney.

Brocel, i live in sydney as well and was hoping to meet up with a fellowcel when I return, want to join?

wristcel said:

lol dude I live in Sydney too. I want to rope every single day. It's even worse for me as a currycel.

Red Shambhala said:
The idea is great, the message itself too passive, too much about having surrendered. There should be more of a "do NOT go gentle into that good / rage, RAGE against the dying of the light"-spirit to it.

I agree.

I tried to make a catfish account where the bio was full of blackpills and a link to our holy land of /r/incels when it still existed. Had a few conversations and got a few incels to come and join us which was good. I think there's quite a few of us here in Sydney already but more is always good.

In'shallah St. Blackops2cel someone should go to a heavily Indian/Asian area of Sydney, spam Tinder with recruitment apps and this site will become known to thousands of ricecels and currycels.

ilieknothing said:
lol dude I live in Sydney too. I want to rope every single day. It's even worse for me as a currycel.

I see you've managed to get your real name back, good work mods.

ilieknothing said:

Another Sydneycel! Where abouts in Sydney are you living?

I'm not a currycel but you have my sympathies. Girls in Sydney are the most racist and stuck up on earth.

wristcel said:
Another Sydneycel! Where abouts in Sydney are you living?

I'm not a currycel but you have my sympathies. Girls in Sydney are the most racist and stuck up on earth.

I live in the west, the hills/blacktown area. I work in the city though.

Yeah the roasties here are racist as fuck, ironically the progressive Greens voters are the most racist.

ilieknothing said:
I live in the west, the hills/blacktown area. I work in the city though.

Yeah the roasties here are racist as fuck, ironically the progressive Greens voters are the most racist.

Oh wow nice I'm in Hornsby. Full of rich stuck up private school femoids.

What are the femoids like in Blacktown? I'm guessing a lot of curries and filos?

And yeah fuck those inner city cunts. Ever heard of Mark Latham? He basically shits on those feminist cunts in his show, it's pretty funny.

wristcel said:
Oh wow nice I'm in Hornsby. Full of rich stuck up private school femoids.

What are the femoids like in Blacktown? I'm guessing a lot of curries and filos?

And yeah fuck those inner city cunts. Ever heard of Mark Latham? He basically shits on those feminist cunts in his show, it's pretty funny.

Yeah curries and filos but also white croatian roasties. It's a mix, there are all sorts of types and not a single one likes me.

Well Mark Lathan was opposition leader in the 2004 election. Yeah, he is awesome now. He tears everyone down and everyone seems to hate him now. He would have been an awesome Prime Minister.

ilieknothing said:
Yeah curries and filos but also white croatian roasties. It's a mix, there are all sorts of types and not a single one likes me.

I hate those Croatian/Slavic femoids you get out west. They're so trashy but so stuck up at the same time.

Lmao this ad.. will def use it someday.
I like 3x "importance of looks"

Weed said:
Lmao this ad.. will def use it someday.
I like 3x "importance of looks"

Well a lot of our brothers are blue pilled and are delusional.

blickpall said:
I wonder how quickly I'd get removed from campus if I started putting these up.

if you got caught you would be harassed for years.if anyone in real life finds out you you are an incel you are fucked. 

people knowing that your a virgin is the least of your problems. they will assume you are a terrorist, rapist, or murder. and since we go against feminism you would get your ass kicked by whiteknights in real life

ilieknothing said:

Those are not desperate locations. Guys getting blown there will read the post like laughing and cumming while being deep throated lol. The poster would end up in more cum than you can imagine.

Blackops2cel will be mad at his followers.

incel said:
if you got caught you would be harassed for years.if anyone in real life finds out you you are an incel you are fucked. 

people knowing that your a virgin is the least of your problems. they will assume you are a terrorist, rapist, or murder. and since we go against feminism you would get your ass kicked by whiteknights in real life

Shiiiiiit. Not worth TT__TT