Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel OUR NEW MESSIAH: Day in a life of a curry who will never have sex

incels can really range in terms of looks
from St Tiktokcel to St Elliot

View attachment 639049

Believe me, I want him to get laid too. Be the change you want to see in the world, foid

TO BE COMPLETELY OBVIOUS I AM SUGGESTING THAT YOU SLIDE IN HIS DMs AND GIVE HIM SOME NOOKIE OR AT LEAST CYBERSEX :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
She wants him to get laid, just not by her though. That’s up to another foid to do.

utterly fascinating individual

Bruh that's weak shoulder press jfl, on machines I can do at least 100 lbs.
I saw a 6'4 Tyrone do a 275 pound seated shoulder press. He could also bench press 500 pounds

Yes, I remember they were discussing in their forum to drop positive comments about him to boost his confidence.
Just ended up looking condescending and even more hurtful than the mean ones

Everybody rejects and bully him but we welcome him with open arms.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grIL5Fy_otk

This is the greatest incel documentary/vlog ever 10/10 relatable.

I have to give credit to @mistersinister for the find

This guy is the most accurate incel, not these STUPID HUUUWHITE FAKECELS shooting up schools

HE TRULY DESERVES SAINTHOOD

ST TIKTOKCEL, for He does all that He can, yet there is nothing He can do

As a mod, I demand that you change your avi to His likeness for a few days

He’s about to go ER

d9WUwXf.jpg

Exposing himself on the Internet is the worst thing he could have done. Gonna end committing suicide 100%.

St Sam telling inceltear to get fucked with their virtue signalling

4iQae2d.jpg

Exposing himself on the Internet is the worst thing he could have done. Gonna end committing suicide 100%.
its also the best thing He could have done. We need a hero. A champion who lives virtuously, yet is still treated like shit. There is no incel more Christ-like. No incel more blackpilling

He acts like a Normalfag. He needs to get blackpilled that he LDARs for the rest of his life.

He acts like a Normalfag. He needs to get blackpilled that he LDARs for the rest of his life.
I hope for the day when He embraces His destiny

He mogs me at acting normal

Idk how he can do it. I know deep inside he knows the truth. I think he is just jestermaxxing. I used to do that too.

People will at least pity him because he's stylemaxxed and looksmaxxed and just looks weird. I don't think it's socially acceptable to treat him badly and he probably won't be discriminated against in the job market. He's obviously incel but we are both in the same boat.

People will at least pity him because he's stylemaxxed and looksmaxxed and just looks weird. I don't think it's socially acceptable to treat him badly and he probably won't be discriminated against in the job market. He's obviously incel but we are both in the same boat.
Ethnics get no pity