Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our looks are the main reason of our inceldom

T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
From the voting history of this server i have noticed that half of us are either overweight or underweight, which both can be equally ugly for foids, also half of us are balding in some way or another. The other half who are supposedly in the normal weight or are not balding, can simply be ugly.

True. I'm skinny. For now I have my hair, I hope I don't lose it

True. I'm skinny. For now I have my hair, I hope I don't lose it
I’m also skinny and hate it. 155 pounds at 6’0” and narrow frame. I also have my hair, and if I lose it it’s beyond over

I’m also skinny and hate it. 155 pounds at 6’0” and narrow frame. I also have my hair, and if I lose it it’s beyond over
Yeah, people on IT should honestly just swallow the truth that its not our personality

Yeah, people on IT should honestly just swallow the truth that its not our personality
By personality they mean NTness. That does matter to an extent if your looks are passable. NTness is just as unchangeable as looks tho, so even personality can’t be changed much. Looks > all else though

From the voting history of this server i have noticed that half of us are either overweight or underweight, which both can be equally ugly for foids, also half of us are balding in some way or another. The other half who are supposedly in the normal weight or are not balding, can simply be ugly.
Im in good shape but 5'3 and cant get rid of fat face :feelsbadman:

By personality they mean NTness. That does matter to an extent if your looks are passable. NTness is just as unchangeable as looks tho, so even personality can’t be changed much. Looks > all else though
Frfr we're just doomed.

i’m normal weight with decent muscle mass, not balding, not deformed but i’d say i’m rather ugly… id give myself a 6 on a good day, I used to really let it bother me, now i just simply roll with it.

Im underweight with full hair

Screenshot 2024 09 11 at 42547PM

"I hav penis"
"proof?"

No heterosexual man talks like this

Our personality is our main problem

68 kg (about 140 lbs) for 5ft 3, i was at 85kg at one point but hopefully i managed to lost weight
How did you lean so well? Do you easily regain nowadays?

This is a given

you don't say nigga

How did you lean so well? Do you easily regain nowadays?
late response but i ate mostly proteins (eggs, meat, dairy) while being in a big caloric deficit (only 1500 calories a day).

I also did cardio and basic weightlifting to keep my muscle mass as much as possible to not look too weak after the cut.

I'm currently bulking and i gain back weight easily, but it depends on your genetics.

I won't have the courage to cut back cuz food is a good cope.

late response but i ate mostly proteins (eggs, meat, dairy) while being in a big caloric deficit (only 1500 calories a day).

I also did cardio and basic weightlifting to keep my muscle mass as much as possible to not look too weak after the cut.

I'm currently bulking and i gain back weight easily, but it depends on your genetics.

I won't have the courage to cut back cuz food is a good cope.
thats also my problem, 2 months ago i was 97kgs im now around 84 but im afraid ill gain back soon

thats also my problem, 2 months ago i was 97kgs im now around 84 but im afraid ill gain back soon
Check on your weight and if you start gaining cut some of your food back.

If you really want to stay at your weight or lose more just count every calorie if you really want to be sure. Any physical activity is a plus but it's mostly diet.

Check on your weight and if you start gaining cut some of your food back.

If you really want to stay at your weight or lose more just count every calorie if you really want to be sure. Any physical activity is a plus but it's mostly diet.
i cant count my calories, i live in a third world country and my foid mother cooks

Yes it's the main reason.
The secondary reason is me being a retard

i cant count my calories, i live in a third world country and my foid mother cooks
Damn, idk then, but keep it as simple as if you gain weight, eat less, if you lose weight, eat more. If you are not able to choose what you eat then you can't really do much about it except throwing your food in the trash

most of you are fakecels anyway :reeeeee:

My ASD diagnosis is my biggest cause of Inceldom

Looks as well as autism, in my case at least. It also really irritates me beyond measure when people, particularly foids (obviously) tell me "OMG DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF, YOU'RE SO GOOD LOOKING SKSKSKSKSKSKS!1!1!", okay, then where's my girlfriend? Ok then prove it and date me! "Ohhhh well you aren't my type!" Then why did you call me "good looking"? "Uhhh well I-" Exactly, they're full of BS! I'd much rather people just be honest and call me ugly rather than sugar coat and, in a sense, virtue signal to make themselves feel like they're such a "good and kind person because I said a nice thing to someone sksksksks1!1!". Another thing that drives me crazy is when people say "Ok, well, you're beautiful On ThE InSiDe" which is literally just a "polite" way of calling someone ugly. It's no different than going up to a mentally retarded person and saying "Oh, you're SpEcIaL tHe WaY yOu ArE", I wish people would quit sugar coating, call me what they really mean to say: A RETARD! I get far more offended when people lie and sugar coat like that, rather than simply being honest. Dishonesty is a typical foid behavior.