Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Our lives are worth nothing to normies

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
During the last world wars, the main way to communicate was to use the postal system. In most ex belligerent countries, students sometimes read letters written by soldiers from the previous world wars during history class. Male students can relate a bit with these men. They express their struggle on the front, the reality of their lives (the post censorship redacted version at least ) and the unconditionnal love they have for their country, family, and souldmate.

If you actually read those letters, you'll realize something : almost all these men had a fiancée. You might say that customs were different, or that they were all "Chad warriors" or other wrong assumptions of this kind. But in truth, that just reval one thing : we only remember those who slay.

Just imagine this. If the third world war was about to occure now, most of us will end up as cannon fodder. Most of us will have to endure the same atrocious living conditions, the same endless stress, the same fear and cowardiness, the same bravery and madness. Let's imagine a moment that in case of technological warfare, all our technologies such as smartphone or even internet will end up totally worthless and we will have to rely on the post service, just like our ancestors did.

Who will you write to ? What will you write ?

You have parents. But most studycels are annoyed by the simple idea of calling their parents once per week to tell them once again how meaningless life is. Now imagine the exact same thing, but instead of studying, you're eating bullets, or waiting for it, every single day, on some foreign front. Will you even find the energy to write anything to them at this point ?

You have friends, but don't you remember ? Those fuckers are on some front, just like you, eating bullets all day. They can't really care about the bullets you ate, they already have enough energy to lose with their own. Absurdly, they would still be the only person on planet Earth to be able to relate with you on these moments.

And finally, you don't have a fiancée. Thus you'll never write anything passionate to the person that loves you, and that you love. You'll never have the opportunity to evocate your pure love through a metaphoric way with an uncensored hymn to the motherland. You'll never have memories to rethink about, or projects to share, you'll never have this bright window of hope out of the atrocities of war.

And out of the prison of time.

Because only this kind of letters is lauded by the winners and read by children throughout the next century. Only this kind of words can escape the oblivion of time and cyclical male deaths.

As a result : you'll not write. Not a single letter. Not a single word.

You'll die as worthless as you lived, cannon fodder for eternity. And no words of value will ever be heard from you, out of your cadaver. You were already a cadaver when you were born.

Just a thought to all those silenced men who died alone, and who were forgotten precisely because of that : dying alone.

I ain't fighting in any wars. Give me all the white feathers you want.

But yeah, only a tiny proportion of soldiers who had more interesting lives will be remembered.

I don't mind being cannon fodder. Fuck this gay earth

I ain't fighting in any wars. Give me all the white feathers you want.

But yeah, only a tiny proportion of soldiers who had more interesting lives will be remembered.

Tfw you'll never get rewarded with sex by Venezuelan JBs upon heroically liberating them from Maduro :feelsbadman:

Foids love to sell their bodies and countries after their men gave their lives and souls to save them.

In times of war, when the enemies are close to be taking over an entire country, women who choose to stay in the capital are only doing it deliberately to welcome invaders they assume to be, supposedly, Giga Warrior Hepta Chads. Gigacope if you think you can "ascend" through Rape™ if you don't suit this definition.

Foids love to sell their bodies and countries after their men gave their lives and souls to save them.

In times of war, when the enemies are close to be taking over an entire country, women who choose to stay in the capital are only doing it deliberately to welcome invaders they assume to be, supposedly, Giga Warrior Hepta Chads. Gigacope if you think you can "ascend" through Rape™ if you don't suit this definition.
The proneness and willingness of foids to betray community and blood for alien violent men is the biggest blackpill there is IMO.

Good thing we don't care for the lives of normies either

The proneness and willingness of foids to betray community and blood for alien violent men is the biggest blackpill there is IMO.
It was maybe the first revelation I had towards the blackpill tbh. More precisely studying what we elegantly call the "horizontal collaboration".

Last edited:
our lives worth nothing to me tbh

Death is our only escape from these shitty genetics i wish world war 3 could happen tomorrow

It was maybe the first revelation I had towards the blackpill tbh. More precisely studying what we elegantly call the "horizontal collaboration".
Foids only got their heads shaved. JFL at that punishment.

Male traitors are AT THE VERY LEAST killed. In drug cartel codes they get tortured in some of the worst ways possible.

Numbers are a statistic, unless you have a cool story to tell you aren't worth being remembered.
I don't mind being cannon fodder. Fuck this gay earth
I would never die for the system. fk the system.

Every day thousands of incels in the world are committing suicide and Normies either dont care, or they're happy that there's one less worthless subhuman in the world, consequently purifying the human species a little bit more. The world only pays attention to an incel if he kills a bunch of normies, because normies' lives have value. Therefore the incel who has killed the normies must not be completely worthless in their eyes. The incel who has committed such a heinous act is finally recognised as a human being, who also has emotions of love, hate, sadness, anger etc like everyone else. Before doing so, society never acknowledged his humanity and treated him as if he had no soul. This is the only way for an incel to be remembered long after he's gone: by reflecting his pain onto others, emotionally and physically. Otherwise he will vanish from existence and will be forgotten as soon as he is a cadaver. Its a sad reality, but it is what it is.

Numbers are a statistic, unless you have a cool story to tell you aren't worth being remembered.

I would never die for the system. fk the system.
I would die for myself. The system would be a means i take advantage of.

That's why normies' lives should be worth nothing to us as well.