Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Our Life Sucks, but it's Paradise Compared to this Man's Life

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
This video gave me a whole new perspective on living:

fuck, at least he can leave the device for some time

fuck, at least he can leave the device for some time
Yeah, but his life is still a nightmare. This man is a grandmaster coper. He's forced to be.

I keep telling myself that it can always be worse. Which I believe is true.

Can’t be arsed to watch the whole video but I’m guessing he has to spend most of his time in that machine. Must really suck.

"My life would be down the tubes if it wasn't for him"

:feelsseriously:

I agree. I think there is always worse

Yeah before polio was eradicated they had those huge machines, and the spare parts are very difficult to procure. Led to people dying because their machines broke.

Yes it can always be worse. But he might get some sympathy from foids

"muh starving kids in Africa"

This is what antivaxxers are going to bring back. Fuckin hell even if vaccines did cause autism I'd rather live my current life then like this poor man.
I agree. I think there is always worse

"muh starving kids in Africa"
This is much worse than "starving kids in Africa". Their plight might improve, this guy is hopeless.
Yeah before polio was eradicated they had those huge machines, and the spare parts are very difficult to procure. Led to people dying because their machines broke.
I'd rather get AIDS (before it was treatable), waste away and die as soon as possible.
"My life would be down the tubes if it wasn't for him"

:feelsseriously:
Can’t be arsed to watch the whole video but I’m guessing he has to spend most of his time in that machine. Must really suck.
I think it's worth it to watch the whole video. It shows you the extent to which humans can cope and delude themselves, regardless of the severity of their situation. The human brain is extraordinarily malleable.

Last edited:
I feel bad whenever i see this guy..

Fuck man hopefully this shit doesnt come back bcuz of antivaxxers

man he lived in that machine for decades, insane just put the guy out of his misery..

People are so stupid that most of times they feel better with themselves after seeing people in worst positions.Just like hot guy need people like us to feel better.
Humanity is so stupid.Is a natural disease.I feel bad for the world itself.Nothing personal,just facts.

Honestly I'd choose euthanasia

"think about the afrikans"

That's incredible technology, somehow people made it so that man can survive.

If I wasn't ugly and autistic I would want to help suffering people like him.

People are so stupid that most of times they feel better with themselves after seeing people in worst positions.Just like hot guy need people like us to feel better.
Humanity is so stupid.Is a natural disease.I feel bad for the world itself.Nothing personal,just facts.
That's because everything in life is relative.

man he lived in that machine for decades, insane just put the guy out of his misery..

I'm kinda thinking the same...

Why even hang on to life in such conditions..especially knowing theres no hope...

Fuk that's no way to live your life. Poor guy was dealt a bad card.

Jesus just put the poor old fuck out of his misery already

A straight up nightmare, I probably wouldn't even want to live if I had to exist like that. I mean shit, at least we aren't prisoners in our own bodies. We just aren't good enough to find a sexual partner, wonder if this dudes a virgin probably not since he appeared rather goodlooking as a young person, I'm sure some nurse did him a few favors.

A straight up nightmare, I probably wouldn't even want to live if I had to exist like that. I mean shit, at least we aren't prisoners in our own bodies. We just aren't good enough to find a sexual partner, wonder if this dudes a virgin probably not since he appeared rather goodlooking as a young person, I'm sure some nurse did him a few favors.
He most definitely IS a virgin! He became paralyzed from the neck down when he was a child, so he had no sexual function all his life. This guy's situation is on another level than any incel on this forum.
Fuk that's no way to live your life. Poor guy was dealt a bad card.
This is why I'm an atheist. I realized a long time ago that everything is random, including being born with the right genetics, or contracting a debilitating disease months before a cure is found for it. It's literally all pure chance. There is no celestial 'father' monitoring everyone's life to ensure fairness. Life is a game without a referee.

Last edited:
that's why euthanasia is fine.

that's why euthanasia is fine.
But, what's remarkable about this man's story is that he has a strong will to live and he actually managed to become a lawyer while he was paralyzed! Watch the whole video.

Jesus Christ, 60 years like that? Let him die :cryfeels:

This world is truly hell. Everything can always get worse.

The double edged sword that is modern science. The man should have died when he first got the disease. Some things are just meant to be.

That's incredible technology, somehow people made it so that man can survive.

If I wasn't ugly and autistic I would want to help suffering people like him.
I had the same thought. Human ingenuity managed to create a machine to keep Polio victims alive way back in the 1940's and 50's.
Jesus Christ, 60 years like that? Let him die :cryfeels:

This world is truly hell. Everything can always get worse.
I feel the same way, but apparently he doesn't. He feels that he lived a great life. The human mind has an amazing ability to cope.

But, what's remarkable about this man's story is that he has a strong will to live and he actually managed to become a lawyer while he was paralyzed! Watch the whole video.
And how was he supposed to be a lawyer, with that machine in court?:feelswow::feelskek:
I have not seen the video but where this man gets to be married or has had a girlfriend I killed myself today

cogs me.

hes not forced to live a life of mediocrity. everyone already knows his situation is shit so they dont expect much out of him. i live a shit life but get 0 sympathy from anyone and when i feel like giving up im told to "stop crying and man up" and then im expected to pay the bills, get married, have kids, etc. nobody expects that stuff from him and they just let him cope in peace without bothering him.

At least a woman was interested in him apparently.

The double edged sword that is modern science. The man should have died when he first got the disease. Some things are just meant to be.
Honestly I'd choose euthanasia
These. Prolonging suffering isn't something to be praised. I can't say that I'd want to experience being a prisoner in my own body, or feeling the pain of death multiple times in my life, yet both are possible thanks to modern medicine.

I think a lot of normies would agree that gently putting him out of his misery, with his consent, wouldn't be immoral. So if that's not immoral, why isn't it legal for any adult who wants a painless death? :soy: "B-b-but it's only not wrong if someone is physically suffering, A LOT.". Why, what's the difference? I want to die, they want to die. Same thing. I might change my mind since I'm not painfully suffering? Add a waiting period of a year, easy solution.

I'm not even suicidal right now but I know I will be again since most of my problems are unsolvable. If it were legal I'd do it.

Wanna know the fucked up thing?

A foid with "depression" would get more support than that man will ever receive in his entire life.

It's not all bad according to the video he gets to leave the machine a few hours a day. He's also a lawyer money and mogs most of us. However there is no mention of his personal life, whether he was able to get a foid to ride him, been on dates or had a girlfriend or wife.

He’s a boomer so fuck him.

what i've learned from this life is thanking my own life after seeing such people