Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Our life is like dark souls 3 just harder

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
I have been playing this game and its so fucking hard and then I thought about getting a gf and then it felt ez asfuck

You can master ds3 after a few dozens hours at most tbh, just learn to roll

Meanwhile there's no learning irl

been playing for 4 hours its so hard, I roll and backstab but they do so much damage

been playing for 4 hours its so hard, I roll and backstab but they do so much damage
4 hours is nothing so no wonder. It's just a matter of practice and knowing what weapons give you good dps and low risk/recovery

The bosses of the last dlc have so much health tho, it's just annoying

our lives are pure hell

we are just timidly rotting away in this sweet , sickly bed

4 hours is nothing so no wonder. It's just a matter of practice and knowing what weapons give you good dps and low risk/recovery

The bosses of the last dlc have so much health tho, it's just annoying
yea I just need to get into a good rytmh and its bearable

I fucking hate that mobs respawn after you kill them, even more because you have to run back to the bosses's room every time they kill you.

Had some fun, but i just get bored of repeating that over and over. Got filtered.

tfw i can defeat darkeater midir but not get a text back :feelsohgod:

I wish my dick could get that hard for jerk maxing.

dark souls 3 is kinda easy tbh

I heard people say 3 was the easiest, that's why I got it first.

Only one I haven't beat, is it easier than the others?
I would say yes, the bosses are all kinda the same and the zones are very simple. Tbf the second one is easy too, but has a lot more of stupid bullshit that makes it artificially difficult

I would say yes, the bosses are all kinda the same and the zones are very simple. Tbf the second one is easy too, but has a lot more of stupid bullshit that makes it artificially difficult
I thought the dlc in the second one was pretty hard.

All of them tbh, I remember the Fume Knight giving me trouble.
The first one I only liked the dragon, the bitch was just annoying and the gank squad was cancer pt.1.

For the second yeah fume knight and alonne were pretty good, the reskin was cancer pt.2.

As for the third one I liked the cat and the king and how you could fight them in different ways depending on what you did in the world (letting the cat stay invisible or fighting the king with less kinghts), didn't like the king per se tho. Horsefuck valley was super-cancer

The first one I only liked the dragon, the bitch was just annoying and the gank squad was cancer pt.1.

For the second yeah fume knight and alonne were pretty good, the reskin was cancer pt.2.

As for the third one I liked the cat and the king and how you could fight them in different ways depending on what you did in the world (letting the cat stay invisible or fighting the king with less kinghts), didn't like the king per se tho. Horsefuck valley was super-cancer
Forgot about the reskin of smelter demon, it drove me crazy.

Dark souls 3 isnt hard lol

DS1 is harder :feelsUgh: