Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Our life ended the moment we stopped growing "JUST GROW MORE BRO!"

Lonesh

Lonesh

Recruit
★★★
The heightpill is absolutely insane. Foid's logic is essentially because you didn't grow to a certain height you DON'T DESERVE to date a girl, marry her, touch her, have sex with her, have a family with her, NOTHING.

Fat bitch: "Well yes, I want to date tall men, I want to look up to my boyfriend/husband. You're just going to have to deal with that, I want tall men, you're short, tough shit! Little inkwell! You don't deserve to date me or have sex with me based on nothing else but your genetics for your face and height!

A fat bitch can lose some fucking weight...But she chooses not to, because she knows she doesn't need to, plus if you call her out for being fat, you get abuse for stating a fact. However if a man is short, he can't fucking get any taller!! But apparently this means he is not allowed a relationship, sex, to have a family, hes not allowed anything nice in life based on nothing but genetics he was given the moment he was born.

Remember: Fat, ugly, disgusting, unhygienic bitches with no personality and a horrible attitude don't need to do ANYTHING. Whilst us incels need to "apparently" do a stupid amount of either pointless or impossible things to get a girlfriend. The hypocrisy and contradicting autism coming out of a foid's mouth is ridiculous.

“Height doesn’t matter bro just be confident girls like that!” - 6’3 9/10 Chad with a steel jaw :chad:

I'll get me some ferterlizer and stand outside in the sun till I grow wish me luck boys.

When I look around while on public transport all I see is a huge sausage fest but I remember once a tall dude got on, like 190-200 cm and suddenly there were 5 stacys surrounding him, was suifuel tbh

I stopped growing not only physically, but mentally too.
my psyche is of a 13 yo boy who just started middle school

I remember a girl with bad teeth, no chin, fat as fuck, smelled bad, rejected me because she wants her boyfriend to be at least 190cm (6'3")

I stopped growing not only physically, but mentally too.
my psyche is of a 13 yo boy who just started middle school

My parents and the fact I was bullied has mentally scarred me out of being an adult natured being.

When I look around while on public transport all I see is a huge sausage fest but I remember once a tall dude got on, like 190-200 cm and suddenly there were 5 stacys surrounding him, was suifuel tbh
Where tf do you live where 190-200 cm Chads are not a regular occurence?
God I fucking hate cities :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I remember a girl with bad teeth, no chin, fat as fuck, smelled bad, rejected me because she wants her boyfriend to be at least 190cm (6'3")
This is incredibly unsettling.