Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Our greatest enemies will always be our fellow incels

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
The ones who should be on our side are fellow ugly undesirable men against the shackles of hypergamy and foid standards. Ask our kinsmen at cucktears

They are literally cucked and bluepilled incels.
If they don't swallow the blackpill asap it's over for them (and us).

I don't relate to bluepilled incels in anyway, I don't consider them "other incels". I only consider blackpilled incels as "other incels" and blackpillers are not my enemy. Bluepiller is not in same category as me. I am far superior in every aspect to a bluepiller

I don't relate to bluepilled incels in anyway, I don't consider them "other incels". I only consider blackpilled incels as "other incels" and blackpillers are not my enemy. Bluepiller is not in same category as me. I am far superior in every aspect to a bluepiller
^

No, incel are the majority of men. How many of them accept the truth is few. The ones who do are blsckpilled. Blackpilled are our brothers

Men have a strong impulse to shit on each other to try to hoard the pussies all to themselves.

I got really disturbed for a while after reading Ryo's thread about it.

Men have a strong impulse to shit on each other to try to hoard the pussies all to themselves.

Just by watching males interact with foids around for 10min you can realize tbh.

Just by watching males interact with foids around for 10min you can realize tbh.
It's a sad reality. Turns out both biologies (men's and women's) are fucked.

That's why I think only strict adherence to religion can save us. Everyone must be curbed. Even if you get a young virgin wife, it's still harder for men to be monogamous than it is for women.

That's why I think only strict adherence to religion can save us. Everyone must be curbed. Even if you get a young virgin wife, it's still harder for men to be monogamous than it is for women.
Bullshit. It is easier for men than women. Man can love a woman forever while a foid wants to try a the chads in town

Bullshit. It is easier for men than women. Man can love a woman forever while a foid wants to try a the chads in town
I agree that men are more romantic than women are, but don't you think the promiscuous impulse is also bigger in men than it is in women? There are even studies that show that a male rat who's already uninterested in fucking the same female gets interested in sex again when a new female is introduced.

In Islam there's even polygamy.

I agree that men are more romantic than women are, but don't you think the promiscuous impulse is also bigger in men than it is in women? There are even studies that show that a male rat who's already uninterested in fucking the same female gets interested in sex again when a new female is introduced.

In Islam there's even polygamy.
Polygamy in Islam is something not required. Something like a waiver for rulers and dukes. Your average ahmed will get one foid.

Words of wisdom.

We are the real OG incels

What thread?

Cuckcels must be eliminated

The bluepill compels them!

Incels sadly tend to be also low iq, it's part of the package. Just when you see a complete and utter ugly mother fucker, no fucking hell zero chance with any breathing woman and you think he would be able to grasp the blackpill, he recoils and yells INCEL INCEL at you when you say the slightest negative thing about whores. Fuck these faggots they are worse than normalfags because they would rather jester and suck up to them.

Everyone's our enemy and needs to die

I think an in-cel is more likely turn on me than a John Travolta.