Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Our great loss that Europe was not enough ravaged by mongols

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
What a great possibilities would be now in Europe, if just mongols were paying more attention to this place, pillaging, ravaging, and most important - raping local white cows, for spreading superior mongoloid genes, and so now we could have in Europe lots of mongoloidic hapas, and thats means - more cute girls for me to find waifu, instead of those ugly europeoidic long-nosed cows who I disapprove because they not cute

Gerasdd

Go to Kazakhstan.

I've read a few de geso threads but this ones gotta be one of the worst

9b40254c e1420033755771

omg qt waufi azn girls are the best

What a great possibilities would be now in Europe, if just mongols were paying more attention to this place, pillaging, ravaging, and most important - raping local white cows, for spreading superior mongoloid genes, and so now we could have in Europe lots of mongoloidic hapas, and thats means - more cute girls for me to find waifu, instead of those ugly europeoidic long-nosed cows who I disapprove because they not cute

View attachment 245956

Eastern Europe in a nutshell.

[]

Eastern Eruope in a nutshell.

[]
And females are better looking in there than in West, where is total wasteland of uglyness

And females are better looking in there than in West, where is total wasteland of uglyness

I don't fucking know man, maybe if that dumb fuck Ögödei wasn't an alcoholic there would've been a Mongoloid DNA ridden European wasteland.

[]

I don't fucking know man, maybe if that dumb fuck Ögödei wasn't an alcoholic there would've been a Europe in mongoloid DNA ridden wastes.

[]
Now drinking and doing tinder search in Budapest, and see females in there looking better than in Vienna. And that just with little bit of mongolisation

Now drinking and doing tinder search in Budapest, and see females in there looking better than in Vienna. And that just with little bit of mongolisation
1024px YuanEmperorAlbumOgedeiPortrait
Just look at this fucking guy.jpg

He was a well-known rapist and could've easily spread his subhuman genes to Europe, but died right before because of his alcoholism.

[]
Go to Kazakhstan.
>This, tbh.

Last edited:
Mongolia is around china and russia

mongoloids doesn't seem to have superior genes imo

Cope. European girls are the most attractive. Top bad they are now rotten to the core

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back