Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our foid counterparts Need to be taught a lesson!

Pollocrudo

Pollocrudo

Greycel
Have you ever noticed that as soon as a Place like ours Is made online It instantly gets flooded by White knights and shut down? Even whitout all the burning hatred, even a wathered down version! Gone!

But then femcels can post the same shit, call US moids and have "KAM" all over their bios whit no issue at all? Doesnt happen only in places for 18+ year old but on social medias for teen and Kids too! (Like cuckddit) There are atleast a gazillion subs for them to shamelessly show off their hatred and mental illnesses tò Kids! Whitout consequences! They dont Need a site like ours! They can Just throw slurs and suicide threats at a 13yo boy Who DARED to question their ways and double standards and they would walk off free!

As i said reddit Is filled to the brim whit those ugly toilets! They share shit like gore art, celebrate male mental illness and stuff

I Say that we do something about It! I Say that we go in those subs, flood them and force them to close It! They Will learn not to Say this stupid shit in public places!

Pollocrudo

I cba to spam soyddits