Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Our dating preferences change because we grow and mature. That's not a bad thing

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1f65uon/our_dating_preferences_change_because_we_grow_and/

I just read a post in another sub where a guy said he felt cynical about relationships because in his early 20s, the "tall, attractive" guys got all the attention and he didn't. But when he grew a successful business in his 30s, women who rejected him in his 20s suddenly were more interested.

There's nothing wrong with that.

In the circles I grew up in, we were largely supported by our parents when we were young.

Real life hadn't hit us yet. We didn't know it (oh, the wonderful, carefree ignorance of youth!), but we didn't feel the 9-5 grind.

We hooked up with those tall, attractive guys because we were just having fun, just like how men always talk about hooking up and having fun with the hot, attractive girls.

But as we get older, real life hits us. We battle stagnating wages, an ever-increasing cost of living and housing, and the 9-5 grind, just like how men do.

And quite frankly, we learn through experience that those tall, attractive guys aren't always the best partners.

So different things become more important. Many of us want a stable relationship with a good man, and we want to be in this for the long run.

Now, we're in this for life. We're not hooking up anymore, we want to be faithful to the right guy.

Isn't that a positive?

The human brain doesn't stop developing until 25 or even later. We all grow and change, and different things will be important to us at different stages of our lives.

That's natural, expected, and a good thing.

I'm not saying OOP is an incel. I don't think he is, he obviously made it big and should be very proud of his company and his success.

But a lot of incels and some men in general do think this way. Not only is it immature, but it also dehumanizes us. We grow and change too, just like how most humans grow and change.

To expect us to be the same people we were in our early 20s in unrealistic because no one is.

So to lurking men who blast us for "not dating you in your early 20s," I would say you should recognize that everyone learns and changes as they grow up.

Just like how OOP went from a frustrated young man to a successful CEO.

To recognize change in others and accept them for who they are now shows true maturity, and once OOP realizes that and fully accepts people who who they are right now, I'm sure he will find a wonderful, loving partner to build a beautiful life with.

And I can only wish the same for the rest of you.

Straight from the whore's mouth :lul:

holy shit that is literally identical to the blackpill: women fuck chads in their 20s and when they become a 30 year old roastie they settle down for a betabuxx. there's no fucking way :feelshaha:

Women's brains cease any major mental development at 12. Her basic female survival instincts just kicked in

Woman are primal and uncivilized and should be beaten and *****

Foids brains stop developing at age 13 as we can clearly see by this dumb cunts post she has just proven another Blackpill foids get pumped and dumped by Chad in their teens and 20s then early 30s she realises she`s gonna need a stable provider so look no further than a betabuxxer who she will walk all over the roastie who made that post should be dismembered with a Chainsaw

"But as we get older, real life hits us. We battle stagnating wages, an ever-increasing cost of living and housing, and the 9-5 grind, just like how men do."
Lmao,nice way to deny the fact that chads dont want women when they turn 25,30

Women are so fucking disgusting.

This adds to the confirmation about the realities of betaxbuxxing

They can't refute it so they must admit and try to plead that it isn't all that bad.

Women's brains cease any major mental development at 12. Her basic female survival instincts just kicked in

paint it orange