Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Our Brazilian friend is afraid of being told he's a nolifer

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Take for example this post:
Firefox 2019 12 18 15 14 17

It's from 16th of August 2018. He posted it on IT but without the title and post date:
Firefox 2019 12 19 10 36 20

Hahahahahahaha, he's so afraid of being called a nolifer for digging 1.5-year-old threads that he censored the post date.

Hes more antisocial than most the users here

Soon he'll start posting threads older than AoC in Brazil.

He spends the whole day reading through both new and old posts and threads here, he'd be the first on the "hours online" list if he was a member.

He probably haven't even seen another human being for months
full

I wonder how much this faggot is aware of his shitty existence.

What I love about incels is that we have at least pretty good self-reflection. We are scum but we know it.

He must be sad in his little shit hole country, all lonely... Don't worry Sigma, you'll find someone that loves you one day. :forcedsmile:

He must be sad in his little shit hole country, all lonely... Don't worry Sigma, you'll find someone that loves you one day. :forcedsmile:
Tfw my country is worse than Brazil :feelsrope:

Se mata, brazilianfagma. Puta que pariu, indo atrás de posts de um ano atrás.

Imagine if you went to Inceldom Discussion and the latest 25 threads were made by the same user, that's how CuckTears is half the time. Not only will he dig up old posts and censor the time and date, he'll use the same post like three times. This website is his only cope, he would probably rope if it got shut down.

If a toy company made collectible Funko Pops of the top 1001 most noteworthy members of our site, he would legit collect every one and cover his walls with them. He would buy a @FinnCel bodypillow and a @Napoleon de Geso mousepad for sure.

Last edited:
Hes more antisocial than most the users here
Probably not as bad as me. Well i'm not antisocial, i just have really bad social anxiety

If a toy company made collectible Funko Pops of the top 1001 most noteworthy members of our site, he would legit collect every one and cover his walls with them. He would buy a @FinnCel bodypillow and a @Napoleon de Geso mousepad for sure.
:feelskek::feelskek: jfl

@Brazilian Sigma we know your here bucko

Probably not as bad as me. Well i'm not antisocial, i just have really bad social anxiety
You don't get more antisocial than spending all day on an incel forum