Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Our Brains Are Apparently Fucked From Isolation (Just Graycel Things)

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
All what goes through my mind everyday destroys my brain big time my memory is fading away, I will probably end up with dementia before I turn 40

No man is supposed to be alone, ofc our brains are fucked :feelsbadman:

No man is supposed to be alone, ofc our brains are fucked :feelsbadman:
Alone in the literally sense or pyschologically? There is a darkness within me even though I go to school everyday

Often both.
I feel despair and deep loneliness even when i go to school and talk with my classmates. Everything feels so superficial when you have no friends, its like talking to npcs

I've been that way for 15+ years. Plus lots of injuries, I'm amazed I can still even string words together to form a sentence

I feel despair and deep loneliness even when i go to school and talk with my classmates. Everything feels so superficial when you have no friends, its like talking to npcs

Yes. On the Internet forums, I wasn't able to connect properly with other youth, so I was in a constant haze.

just be happy while being ostracized and cut off from the rest of soyciety, bro :soy:

just go outside and talk to people, bro :soy:

you don't need to be accepted by others to be complete :foidSoy:

you're not entitled to having friends and lovers :foidSoy:

More attempts by roboticized normies to gaslight and domesticate people who deviate from the norm as "mentally ill" or "possibly mentally unwell" :feelsseriously:. Despite the fact that human life may just be a meaningless incident

Been isolated fully for four years now. I only communicate on this forum. My brain feels like mush, though it has gotten a little better as of recently. I've forgotten how to type/spell so many words, so I have to start refining my brain again.
same,but lately i have been writing and the mush thing seems to have gotten a bit better,so maybe it isn't totally irreversible.