Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Our biggest enemy:

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel

Hearing this alarm every morning is pure suifuel
I wish I could sleep 23 hours a day :feelsrope:

That alarm at 05:30 and manual labour for 10 hours is potent ropefuel yeah man I feel you.

Nothing to do with inceldom, normies have to wake up early too.

I sometimes feel like I'm throwing my life away NEETing then I see shit like this and I'm set for another 6 months

False. Our biggest enemy is the accursed clan of XX

with the only difference that incels do not want to wake up but sleep into eternity

Over for alarmcels

JFL at you if you don't have Over The Horizon as your default alarm.

:feelsrope:

Glad Im NEET so I dont have to worry about this shit

Iphone>samsung alarm

True, my alarm went off today and I didn't bother getting up to go to work

if you have a phone alarm, you probably have some level of pavlovian conditioning associated with that noise. when i was a kid, during one summer i heard the noise i used for my alarm on the television and it made me feel stressed and caused heart pain for a moment as if i'm having some PTSD flashback. it was brutal tbh, the phone trained me like a dog.

Chad's alarm is a stacy's mouth.

Yeah i hate this shit

This is very alarming!

get a different sounding alarm theory

NOTHING is worse than being incel on top of being a wagecuck. As if being an incel isn’t bad enough for your mental state, imagine having to grind everyday in mind numbing jobs that you despise. Normies at my workplace can actually tolerate this shit because they have things going for them, that’s what separates them from Incels.

Actually, the only thing worse is being a homelesscel. What a miserable fucking life.

Kek at owning and lagdroid instead of a iphone 11

it’s over for brokecels
Not broke. I just don't like degenerate normcuck iphones. My dad is at least top 20% US Income so how is that broke? lmao.

Not broke. I just don't like degenerate normcuck iphones. My dad is at least top 20% US Income so how is that broke? lmao.
Jfl richcel
Why would you buy a lagdroid when iphone is superior in every fucking way it’s beyond me

Jfl richcel
Why would you buy a lagdroid when iphone is superior in every fucking way it’s beyond me
My Samsung S7 is fine. You will never be able to convince me to by NPC iphones imao :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:. Keep crying for me mr iphone NPC

I wish I could sleep 18 hours a day

never heard that alarm before until now

I'm on vacations so I wake up at 1pm, I want to start waking up earlier though

I always wake before it goes off (or I sleep through it if I'm tired) so they are useless to me. I still set them though hoping it will somewhat rouse me awake if I manage to sleep through it.

I'm getting flashbacks of all the countless horrible mornings.