Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ottermode is the minimum to slay.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
attachment.php

1402104947816.jpg

1438194974942.jpg

Probably most prefer girls in their teens and 20s prefer them, 30+ wouldn't mind as well.

Ottermode may be is what all women want, none of that ghey bearmode shit recommended by BetaStrapOnDestiny.

@Sparky @QuantumDummy

Yes, that's the body type that appeals to the most women. Lean with muscle tone but not "big".

I would go as far as to say there are more women into SKINNY guys than into really buff meatheads.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Yes, that's the body type that appeals to the most women. Lean with muscle tone but not "big".
I would go as far as to say there are more women into SKINNY guys than into really buff meatheads.
Yeah, we stereotyped Chad to be muscular, but this is further from the truth.

Realistically, a lot of average people aren't muscular, only a very few, and I imagine this must be the same for Chads. Most of the good looking people, I know are skinny.

Even Chico, admits that its all about the face, not the body.

I just fucking hate that nobody will think you lift that much with a shirt on. Morbidly obese and skinny-fat guys will think you're small and don't lift. Even girls won't be able to tell unless you take your shirt off.

GeneticFilth said:
I just fucking hate that nobody will think you lift that much with a shirt on. Morbidly obese and skinny-fat guys will think you're small and don't lift. Even girls won't be able to tell unless you take your shirt off.
The perks of being natty man. Time to roid it up.

Honestly, I don't wana do roids, e.g. Hair loss, dick problems, ..., etc. Especially, as you come off it, you end up getting more depressed, and honestly fuck that shit.

I have the body of the second guy.

Guess my pussy count? Come on...just guess it.

F

A

C

E

GeneticFilth said:

It's because of those faggots from the Misc. Who gives a fuck? You don't need to impress men unless you're queer.

anincelforlifelol said:
I have the body of the second guy.

Guess my pussy count? Come on...just guess it.

F  

A

C

E

It's because of those faggots from the Misc. Who gives a fuck? You don't need to impress men unless you're queer.

If your face is ugly people will treat you badly, so you want to look like you lift so less people try to fuck with you.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

I think you're right. 
The idea of women being into "really buff meatheads" might be projecting (if that's the right term) because this is what MEN consider to be masculine. Also note how in Hollywood movies the lead role is usually not THAT muscular. Russell Crowe in Gladiator is less of a meathead than that blond German actor - but Russell Crowe is the lead actor and the leader in the movie, and the taller, more muscular one plays the role of the brutish barbarian.

Just lol at gymcels

Red Shambhala said:
Russell Crowe in Gladiator is less of a meathead than that blond German actor - but Russell Crowe is the lead actor and the leader in the movie, and the taller, more muscular one plays the role of the brutish barbarian.

This. The meathead will never get the lead role (only in action movies) and he will certainly never be considered the hot guy who gets the prime stacy of the movie. He's mostly just the stupid buddy of the lead, the comic relief or the antagonist.

I agree, this is what most women would prefer. How many meatheads do you see with girlfriends? I might give it one last shot and drop down to like 175 and see what happens. Sitting at 227 right now.