Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Other than extremely ugly face, the #1 cause of no gf is lack of social circle (maybe not anymore)

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Getting a gf is like getting a job, sometimes all it takes to get a one is to have connections. I will drop a bluepill :bluepill: for you all but keep in mind this was like 10 years ago and things were a bit different, but I had a friend that was 5'-5", ugly, probably 3.5/10 (semi fit body tho), that get set up with a 5/10 asian hole through his friend's sister. She became obsessed with him and texted him all the time and I think they went on a date or 2 but ultimately he rejected her because he didnt like asian holes even though he was ethnically chinese.

If you are incel and you arent completely ugly then you probably have a shit tier to nonexistent social circle. However, recently even social circles are probably breaking down now with social media being so prolific as the way to define who your "friends" are - and girls are not gonna want to connect with you based off your social media profile unless youre chad. So I could be wrong and even social circle doesnt mean jack nowadays, but I think it used to. At the very least my story is an example of how much better things used to be.

In Brazil being neurotypical and having a normie social circle and social life are still very important, and save a lot of ugly people. Even normies in looks become incels in Brazil without these things. But if I could act like a normal person, I would have done it a long time ago; my brain is naturally different since ever.

I don't have friends

People are boring, you're not missing anything special — or perhaps I'm wrong, I'm careless about such aspect. I only had 2 friends from early childhood until the beginning of high school; they loved to ignore me, they invited me to hang out because they wanted to feel good about themselves... and my 24/7 videogaming obsession begun by the age of 10.

In Brazil being neurotypical and having a normie social circle and social life are still very important, and save a lot of ugly people. Even normies in looks become incels in Brazil without these things. But if I could act like a normal person, I would have done it a long time ago; my brain is naturally different since ever.
Southern Europe as well. Spanish phenotype should've gone extinct a long while ago... where's jihad when you need it the most in multiplayer videogames!?

I don't have friends
The need of formalizing "friendships" was gone by the time I was known as an outcast by early high school. I don't see any point on such aspect if there's no economical benefit whatsoever.

IMO that's a big exception. Maybe she was a Cluster B white-worshipping noodlewhore? Drifting autists here have ascended just with their height and face. :ping:

Getting a gf is like getting a job, sometimes all it takes to get a one is to have connections. I will drop a bluepill :bluepill: for you all but keep in mind this was like 10 years ago and things were a bit different, but I had a friend that was 5'-5", ugly, probably 3.5/10 (semi fit body tho), that get set up with a 5/10 asian hole through his friend's sister. She became obsessed with him and texted him all the time and I think they went on a date or 2 but ultimately he rejected her because he didnt like asian holes even though he was ethnically chinese.

If you are incel and you arent completely ugly then you probably have a shit tier to nonexistent social circle. However, recently even social circles are probably breaking down now with social media being so prolific as the way to define who your "friends" are - and girls are not gonna want to connect with you based off your social media profile unless youre chad. So I could be wrong and even social circle doesnt mean jack nowadays, but I think it used to. At the very least my story is an example of how much better things used to be.
social circle still reigns supreme. Dont forget just because people meet up online dont mean the chances of a successful stable relationship are garunteed. Infact due to the whole structure of internet the chances are low. Life interests , beliefs, cultures, values are not taken into account when internet dating and outside of simple hook ups those value systems are actually what make or break any relationship even in other areas such as the business world, military, politics, basically any where. Example you could be the best programmer but if you dont share the values of the team members they wont hire you simple as. You could be Christian/Buddist Chad but a muslim family will do everything to make your relationship with their daughter fail and eventually family ALWAYS wins.

Friend and family circle is the only some what garunteed success mechanism in dating above and beyond all others.

Internet = hook up
Family/friend circles = relationship

And yes the majority here have fucked up circles just by reading the comments here. 99% are home all day if not working which means no friend circles and fucked up disfunctionmal families that couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery forget relationships at all.

Last edited:
Everythingmatterspill

IMO that's a big exception. Maybe she was a Cluster B white-worshipping noodlewhore? Drifting autists here have ascended just with their height and face. :ping:
the friend was Chinese

water

girls dont date the guy they just match with and fuck later, he needs to jump through hoops before hes locked in

Social circles are destroyed.

And yes the majority here have fucked up circles just by reading the comments here. 99% are home all day if not working which means no friend circles and fucked up disfunctionmal families that couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery forget relationships at all.
brutal shitty familypill :feels:

The need of formalizing "friendships" was gone by the time I was known as an outcast by early high school. I don't see any point on such aspect if there's no economical benefit whatsoever.
the time has past and we must now deal with the consequences :feelscry:

... and my 24/7 videogaming obsession begun by the age of 10.
same. any hope for me had vanished when i started playing the mmo everquest 2 when i was in 5th grade