Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Other side of inceldom

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Most of us siffer because we cant get no pussy. Even though it is shitty for me, Im able to ignore it easily. It isnt that big deal. What is though is the opisite. Hatred/conflict. Even though I havent got in a phsycal fight for 10 year. I dealt with ass holes, shit head threatening me. Fruadulent people fucking with me in malicious ways. But when it happens so much it kinda gives me somthing I like to call flippy syndrom. When ever I remember somthing that happend to me or fear somthing witch come from people threatening me in the past. I loose my shit. Next thing I know Im walking aggressivly with my hand on my knife even if Im either alone or around people who are nice and civilized.

Morral of the story Flippy sundrome is shitty. It turns me into a honey badger and I get a headache after words. And the name comes from flippy from happy tree freinds.

Is english not your first language?

Is english not your first language?
i had a big ass headache wile typing it. Meaning its as polsished as old ass headlight covers from a old car.