Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Other incels and normies ruined my life

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
I remember i wasnt that bad looking in 9th grade ,other normies and incels were jeaolus of me and they bullied me ruined my life ,i got acne for 10 years and my face is scarred rn

And my growth has stopped due to the bullying i was getting by everyone including my family ,i look 18 while im 23 years old ,my face become very recessed due to stress and i become ugly as fuck

Everyone ruined my life so bad it is unchangable and i feel so sad and pathetic about it

Im like the egg of the perfect world from berserk ,literally everyone hated me cuz i was feminine and good looking then it become unchangable due to my body and face growing badly like shit deformed

I am not sure how this is possible bro. Did the normies remove some of your leg bones?
Yes I was one of the incels who ruined OP‘s life. I remember playing an epic prank on OP by removing his leg bones while he slept

I am not sure how this is possible bro. Did the normies remove some of your leg bones?
Technically speaking chronic stress effects hormones that impact growth. Your growth hormones including testosterone becomes lower and hormones such as Estrogen, cortisol, and insulin increases which would contribute to less growth.

The idea that it's all about genetics is simply not true, Hormone levels and nutrient intake are very important factors.

No they increased stress and cortisol and made my growth recessed and lowly ,my shrink even said that my parents stopped my growth due to stress and bullyinh

Technically speaking chronic stress effects hormones that impact growth. Your growth hormones including testosterone becomes lower and hormones such as Estrogen, cortisol, and insulin increases which would contribute to less growth.

The idea that it's all about genetics is simply not true, Hormone levels and nutrient intake are very important factors.
this

Fuck im ruined so badly