Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Other guys have said the girls i like are ugly, but somehow cucktears will say i need to lower my standards.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Many times when friends or acquantences of mine have found out I liked a girl they have reacted in a way that shows they consider the girl ugly.
One time the pretty boy Chad friend of mine said, "bro how do you like her? She is completely flat, has no ass at all" the girl was pretty cute so that's what I was mainly interested in her for.
Another time a guy said "eww you like NAME" THE GUY then said she was ugly as fuck.
I was dumbfounded, sure the girl may have been somewhat chubby, but she had a great ass and tits so I thought she was very hot.
Cucks will still say that I have high standards even though other guys consider these girls ugly.

Many times when friends or acquantences of mine have found out I liked a girl they have reacted in a way that shows they consider the girl ugly.
One time the pretty boy Chad friend of mine said, "bro how do you like her? She is completely flat, has no ass at all" the girl was pretty cute so that's what I was mainly interested in her for.
Another time a guy said "eww you like NAME" THE GUY then said she was ugly as fuck.
I was dumbfounded, sure the girl may have been somewhat chubby, but she had a great ass and tits so I thought she was very hot.
Cucks will still say that I have high standards even though other guys consider these girls ugly.

I like cute girls and ones that don't look like thots. I also don't like big boobs. They seem grotesque and they won't age well. Not to say they don't catch my eye but they seem impractical.

I like cute girls and ones that don't look like thots. I also don't like big boobs. They seem grotesque and they won't age well. Not to say they don't catch my eye but they seem impractical.
dont be mistaken, all girls are thots.

they want you to fuck obese landwhales who cant control their calorie intake

Don’t take it too hard. People don’t even know what attractive is nowadays. Everyone chases fat chicks because they have “goods” or “stacks” even if they are ugly, disproportionate, and degenerate.

Remember, in this day and age no girl is less than a 5.

Don’t take it too hard. People don’t even know what attractive is nowadays. Everyone chases fat chicks because they have “goods” or “stacks” even if they are ugly, disproportionate, and degenerate.
This is really true, these other guys will lose their shit for a girl that is thicc, I like girls that are thicc also but I also like cute skinny girls.

kek at people talking about lowering standards, most incels dont have them and even the most subhuman ugly girls have high standards and won't take incels.

My standards are at around 2/10. I cant lower them anymore.

"Just lower your standards bro" biggest bluepill cope ever

My standards are at around 2/10. I cant lower them anymore.

I'm 2/10 for almost perfect personality match. 4-5/10 for fucking.