Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Other advantages\disadvantages of beautiful\ugly men besides success\failure with women?

Dr.Fishman

Dr.Fishman

Self-banned
-
What about people who are not in our sexual radar, like other straight men, old women, children?
What about other fields in life like job\career, or just hanging out with friends?
I read articles claiming that even little children, like before puberty, tend look more on beautiful people and behave nicer to them. Even babies who can't speak yet tend to look more on beautiful people and avoid looking on ugly people by those articles! Really?
Why would another straight guy give a shit about how am I look like?
Do you think someone will give a shit if you're going to work in a straight men environment?
Would you think an old women will give a shit about young man's look?
Do you think people in general are meaner to ugly people and nicer to beautiful people, even in situations with no sexual context?

I get that I'm not allowed to force myself on a foid who is not attracted to me, I accept this,
but like, is there some kind of discrimination?

Red pill me please.

Like, if I can't find any decent work, is it because I'm ugly?
If other guys(salesmen), cheat me on stores, is it because I'm ugly?
If I have no friends, is it because I'm ugly?
When I was a teenager, I never was invited to parties, clubs, class evenings, was it because I'm ugly?

And I was so naive all these years and didn't understand it?!

Guys, help me!