Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ostracized from workers in old job

Caesar

Caesar

Greycel
Recently switched to a management Job Old Job sucks been ostracized by other workers in my old accounting job for being 'weird', and a 'loser' for never having sex or a kiss from a foid
It's not my fault i Was hand delt this gene why am i ostracized for something i can't control I am starting my new management job next week hopefully the people there will be more sympathetic .

Open to Conversations Share your experience in the workplace

fucking normies why they care so much go do your job instead of asking all of these personal questions

Recently switched to a management Job Old Job sucks been ostracized by other workers in my old accounting job for being 'weird', and a 'loser' for never having sex or a kiss from a foid
It's not my fault i Was hand delt this gene why am i ostracized for something i can't control I am starting my new management job next week hopefully the people there will be more sympathetic .

Open to Conversations Share your experience in the workplace
Natural selection fucking us over as always. Fuck us being on the wrong side of evoulution

that sucks. But its nice that you are smart enough to be an accountant that shits hard