Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR OSRS streamer MeToo'd, character assasination by reddit neeks ensues

I'm bout to watch this after dinner and before red dead

>reddit

ghostface.jpg

@Zesto look at these cucks shitting up the game

lmaoooo its not rape if a man is not sub 8.

i guarantee you those girls would give it up if he was chad

It's over for tyronecels

Reddit needs to go
83D53063 2E93 4CF7 8C8A F9F28F83852E

By any means necessary

Reddit said:
Graphist is just a confused near-incel virgin who hasn't had his reality checked with regards to his behavior towards women.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::y'all::y'all:

Last edited:
honestly witalin I'm getting tired 0f u bw0

People i've never heard of and don't care about doing things I have no interest in. Normies gonna norm.

People i've never heard of and don't care about doing things I have no interest in
:feelsbadman:tbh

I just hate it how quickly normslime get angry at the mention of "sexual assault" when >90% of the time it turns out to be false flags.

why are they blaming incels/virgins for this

fuck nomies, virgin shaming as usual

Honestly i knew about black, he's a cuck if you look at the things he's done before literally flew out a foid only to get her stolen by some random on another livestream deserves to be metoo'd even though thats a dumb ass degeneracy maybe it'll teach him a lesson foids aren't our friends they're clout chasing whores who only have one motive / of story