Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [OSINT] Syrian War enters new phase: heavy clashes between SAA and !S thugs in Palmyra area. Heavy Russian airstrikes, SAA reinforcements called in.

Asgard3

Asgard3

i hate this forum piece of shit
-
!$ thugs launched this morning/night coordinated attacks in area of #Palmyra. Looks like serious as Russia & SyAF are currently carrying out airstrikes to repel the attack. Regime reinforcements also on their way.

So far, a four-wheel vehicle used by the Assad gangsters has been known to be seized by !S thugs in the Sukhna-Tadmor road. According to many other local sources, last nigh has been busy in Resafa desert. Worrying developments, al-Sukhna city could fall anytime if NDF garrison is forced to retreat.

Last edited:
Yesterday, an Assadist officer from Tartus province was killed along with another soldier in the Palmyra area.

No one will miss him.

Yesterday: an Assadist gangster belonging to the Regime's Military Security department was abducted and murdered in an abandoned school located next to Yarmouk Camp (emblematic site in Southern Damascus). !S gang is suspected to be behind this attack. What is Assad regime doing? Why isn't Russia helping Assad? Hello!? Suka, you Putin POS! Mobilize all Ka-52s on Central Badiyah now!

Last edited:
So far, a four-wheel vehicle used by the Assad gangsters has been known to be seized by the Muslim thugs in the Sukhna-Tadmor road. Worrying developments, al-Sukhna city could fall anytime if NDF garrison is forced to retreat.

Pro-NDF (gangster organization) insider predicted this, given the repercussions that follows the Furq4n speeches released by them (criminals). Of course, it isn't really hard to predict D- criminal Hims-W!layat ambitions (wear out SAA garrisons).

Last edited:
View attachment 1030530

Pro-NDF (gangster organization) insider predicted this, given the repercussions that follows the Furq4n speeches released by them (criminals). Of course, it isn't really hard to predict D- criminal Hims-W!layat ambitions.

Weird assessment, given the "intel" obtained from captured !S gangsters within Homs province area. I don't really think they're considering taking over territory. SAA...
@Osman279 @gymletethnicel

Last edited:
Let's see if SAA is now able to manage this issue on their own (highly doubt it, since NDF in Dara'a will now conduct anti-terror operations on their own). Also, American efforts to bolster SDF intelligence operations in Raqqah and Deir Ezzor provinces appear to be yet another failure, despite imprisoning several senior members from the insurgent group since 2022, the same year where a major prison break took place in the SDF-American feud of Hasakah (one of the biggest ones since 2013's Abu Ghraib).

bored watching tv GIF by Garfield

Last edited:

Actually, I've noticed a progressive increase of !S supporters (both Arabic and English, amongst other languages) engaging on Twitter. They keep buying burner accounts, etc. Of course, you'll also notice constant arguments between AQ fans and them (an FBI informant who managed to arrest an Al-Shabbab supporter from the US is known to run a popular AQ Twitter account with many followers).

Last edited:
Can't Mossad the Assad

Isn't the Islamic State mostly a meme outside Afghanistan these days? Ah, I remember the time when in 2015, every other day ISIS militants were killing faggots in le France... Back then, I was so conflicted whom I was lending my moral support.

Now I would never support the cuck Assad lmao.

BUT now we have the based Taliban vs an even more based but out of power ISIS-Khorasan... WTF, West Asians, can you not break my heart like this?

based Taliban
Based? They're actually giving away condolences (pray along with IRGC representatives, not the classic condoling message of 'being sorry' which is permissible) to a polytheist government (Iran), JFL. Islamic Emirate my ass. I'm just stating what I constantly see on Twitter.

Last edited:
Actually, I've noticed a progressive increase of !S supporters (both Arabic and English, amongst other languages) engaging on Twitter. They keep buying burner accounts, etc. Of course, you'll also notice constant arguments between AQ fans and them.
They were real

Since this very morning, several attacks have been reported in Mozambique (2), Nigeria (2) and Syria (1). Other organizations maintain the same degree of activity as usual.

Based? They're actually giving away condolences (pray along with IRGC representatives, not the classic condoling message of 'being sorry' which is permissible) to a polytheist government (Iran), JFL. Islamic Emirate my ass. I'm just stating what I constantly see on Twitter.
You're an unironic Sunni who hates Shia dogs? But aren't those Shia dogs the only force opposed to Israel? Even ISIS wasn't attacking Israel (probably because no point making even more enemies, geopolitics-wise, but still).

Even ISIS wasn't attacking Israel

View: https://twitter.com/AqssssFajr/status/1610761403035488259

From 2016 to 2019, the severity of attacks (and the amount) decreased after Israeli-led crackdown (where Hamas also participated) on !S weak networks along the Gaza Strip (including two or three cells on Rafah, IIRC). Also, rocket attacks were launched by mid 2014 from Sinai province (one of the small AQ-based insurgent groups operating in Sinai pledged allegiance to the criminal organization). Policemen were killed, as well as many wounded Israeli citizens who received wounds from rocket debris.

!S thugs could never launch any major attacks (Katyusha-type rockets) from Golan Heights because they had very, very limited presence in far Western Dara'a. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quneitra_Governorate_clashes_(2012–2014) ... Their reach on Quneitra was minimal, despite having several supporters dissatisfied from other groups present on the area.

Stop believing whatever you see on Twitter and do your own research instead. Giving away empirical proof of reality doesn't make me a propagandist of 'X' movement.

Last edited:

View: https://twitter.com/Samurai19801/status/1743105001096978760

Happy Fun GIF
oscars 2016 laughing GIF by The Academy Awards
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Canadian Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Emirate of copium and hypocrisy based in Doha. Today's Taligay movement is, unfortunately, the laughing stock of the world.

Last edited:
Sad that SAA and YPG didn't raped the IsIs Wifes when they swallowed all the IsIS Terriotory. They would deserve it BIG TIMES after what they did to the Yazidis.

Whatever, now the IsIs apes have to rot in the Desert. Those little attacks ain't doing shit anyways. Let me know when they capture a town

Let me know when they capture a town
Of course they can't capture a town, let alone hold it for 1 week straight. All warplanes from every nation would obliterate them in a matter of days. See Gaza strip? Anyways, do not underestimate their tactics.

From 2016 to 2019, the severity of attacks (and the amount) decreased after Israeli-led crackdown (where Hamas also participated) on !S weak networks along the Gaza Strip (including two or three cells on Rafah, IIRC). Also, rocket attacks were launched by mid 2014 from Sinai province (one of the small AQ-based insurgent groups operating in Sinai pledged allegiance to the criminal organization). Policemen were killed, as well as many wounded Israeli citizens who received wounds from rocket debris.

!S thugs could never launch any major attacks (Katyusha-type rockets) from Golan Heights because they had very, very limited presence in far Western Dara'a. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quneitra_Governorate_clashes_(2012–2014) ... Their reach on Quneitra was minimal, despite having several supporters dissatisfied from other groups present on the area.
Based, I'd join ISIS BUT:
1) I'm an atheist;
2) I don't want to cut off my penis skin;
3) I don't want to fuck outside my race.

Based, I'd join ISIS BUT:
1) I'm an atheist;
2) I don't want to cut off my penis skin;
3) I don't want to fuck outside my race.
I will only join my neck on a knife once I'm done with all my copes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back