Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Oscar Wilde was blackpilled asf

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
Looking good and dressing well is a necessity. Having a purpose in life is not.

Oscar Wilde

I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.

Oscar Wilde

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.

Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power

Oscar Wilde

He's one of my favourite playwriters and poets. All his poems and his works are literary masterpieces. He was 6'3, a genius and rich. Too bad he was a faggot

Why are faggots always kinda BP, like they always recognize the importance of looks. While the vast majority of heterosexual male don't care much

Why are faggots always kinda BP, like they always recognize the importance of looks. While the vast majority of heterosexual male don't care much
Many fags are blackpilled since childhood because they have always been a victim of lookism

it's ironic bc fags also have incredibky low standards jfl

Being :blackpill: in todays age isn't that relevant. Most foids internalize this and a lot of them even openly admit it, it is nothing relevant.

Being :blackpill: in todays age isn't that relevant. Most foids internalize this and a lot of them even openly admit it, it is nothing relevant.
Oscar wilde =/= today's age