Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Orthodox Jews believe in Satanism not some God

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Where have you ever seen a "man of God" a "holy man" a "pious man" as the religious people say,, place curses? In christianity they even had witch burnings against witches, in Islam doing magic is forbidden.

But Jews do magic, they use spells, curses and such. They believe in numerology .

Thats why Jews created christianity and Islam so that stupid baboons who follow those rubbish jewish nonsence fanatsy religions are open to attack from Jewish curses but cannot curse filthy jews back. At least Hindus use Yoga to clean their energies of filthy foreign energies. Buddists use sounds and insences and what not,, niggers use voodo. But cumskins and Sandniggers and niggers who dont use voodo or whatever are open to getting attacked by filthy jews sending nonsence energies to them.

Last edited:
Jews are sorcerers.

You believe in magic?

Yes, Jews worship their father Satan

Where have you ever seen a "man of God" a "holy man" a "pious man" as the religious people say,, place curses? In christianity they even had witch burnings against witches, in Islam doing magic is forbidden.

But Jews do magic, they use spells, curses and such. They believe in numerology .

Thats why Jews created christianity and Islam so that stupid baboons who follow those rubbish jewish nonsence fanatsy religions are open to attack from Jewish curses but cannot curse filthy jews back. At least Hindus use Yoga to clean their energies of filthy foreign energies. Buddists use sounds and insences and what not,, niggers use voodo. But cumskins and Sandniggers and niggers who dont use voodo or whatever are open to getting attacked by filthy jews sending nonsence energies to them.

View attachment 1192103
Judaism is as satanic as it can fucking get, to even serve in the Sanhedrin (Jewish High Court), according to Talmudic Lore, you must be a competent sorcerer.

You believe in magic?
Nah but I believe in playa haters and I believe we all connected to the universe. Each person has their own IP adress. Example you think about somebody and suddenly they call you, you have a feeling something is wrong with a loved one who you havent seen that day and find out its true. Thats an example of been tapped into another humans energy because we are made of electricity because every atom is basically electricity through protons and neutrons. So playa haters fuck up your energy balance and if you dont take care that son of a bitch can make you sick .

Maybe currys call their energy field aura or something but its just each huamns bio electricity field.

Judaism is as satanic as it can fucking get, to even serve in the Sanhedrin (Jewish High Court), according to Talmudic Lore, you must be a competent sorcerer.
are you for real? Is this law?

are you for real? Is this law?
yeah, according to Talmudic lore, one of their most respected Rabbis (Shimon Ben Yohai) uses sorcery to turn a man into a heap of bones, oh and remember, this guy legit said all gentiles should be killed, its in the talmud, and he has his own HOLIDAY (Lag Ba'omer).

yeah, according to Talmudic lore, one of their most respected Rabbis (Shimon Ben Yohai) uses sorcery to turn a man into a heap of bones, oh and remember, this guy legit said all gentiles should be killed, its in the talmud, and he has his own HOLIDAY (Lag O Bmer).
WHAT? Is that a national kike holiday?

WHAT? Is that a national kike holiday?
its a holiday in the kike religion, where kikes go to his alleged grave in droves to pay "respects" and do worship.

its a holiday in the kike religion, where kikes go to his grave in droves to pay "respects" and do worship.
What the fuck? And these are rubbish people stupid cumskins and niggers follow praying to kike Jesus :feelspuke: :horror:

What the fuck? And these are rubbish people stupid cumskins and niggers follow praying to kike Jesus :feelspuke: :horror:
dont be surprised, the amount of paganism embedded in kike religion is so much its fucking crazy.

So any person in the Jewish high court cureently is 100% a sorcerer?

So any person in the Jewish high court cureently is 100% a sorcerer?
if they do it 100% like kike religion says it should be, it would probably be so. (Sanhedrin was an ancient time supreme kike court, but dont doubt, kikes want it back.)

if they do it 100% like kike religion says it should be, it would probably be so. (Sanhedrin was an ancient time supreme kike court, but dont doubt, kikes want it back.)
And these are "Gods chosen people" lmao. Yeah sure chosen by their fucking deity not my deity or my ancestors deity and imagine these filthy Jews forcing their shit deity on other people and threaten you saying you will go to hell if you dont "follow" their deity as your "lord and saviour". Just imagine the cheek of these filthy animals.

And these are "Gods chosen people" lmao. Yeah sure chosen by their fucking deity not my deity or my ancestors deity and imagine these filthy Jews forcing their shit deity on other people and threaten you saying you will go to hell if you dont "follow" their deity as your "lord and saviour". Just imagine the cheek of these filthy animals.
who literally believe you are cattle, and you must either be enslaved or dead altogether, who believe they will recieve 2800 slaves each when their "messiah" comes.

who literally believe you are cattle, and you must either be enslaved or dead altogether, who believe they will recieve 2800 slaves each when their "messiah" comes.
stinking filthy scum

Obligatory

There's also some good flyers on GoyimTV, I think the link is "flyers dot goyimtv dot net" or maybe it's .com idk. There you'll find about a dozen flyers like this:

MEDIA

GUNCONTROL

Anywho I'll dump a bit more stuff since you seem interested

Screenshot 20230706 182822 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20230816 043546 Free Adblocker Browser

Very true, their religious text the Talmud says god created every other race with the purpose of them being the jews' slaves. It even says vertatim that their god created the 3 year old gentile (non-jew) to be the jews' sex slave :feelspuke:

Ask any jew and they will tell you they believe all of this whole-heartedly.

all jews must be exterminated.

Jews are satanic creatures. They must be done with once and for all

They can try their filthy tricks with dumb Sandniggers following their Kike influenced Islam or dumb stup cumskins catching the holy ghost or some stupid nigger prayer warrior praying to a none existent nothing fanatsy sold to them by Kikes lmao

Obligatory

and also, theres like a 1100 page book ive read exposing whole kike religion. (if you wanna do further reading.) (dont read talmud unmasked, pranaitis is a fraud.), also, dont use fake quotes, plenty of real ones that are straight up demonic.

Last edited:
Obligatory

stupid filthy Anglo cumsklins cant stop sucking jewish dick. So for now it wont haoppen. At least for now.

I hope filthy Anglos race mix and get replaced :lul: that is hilarious filthy jew lovers destroyed by jews:lul:

ashkenazi jews is nephilim

stupid filthy Anglo cumsklins cant stop sucking jewish dick. So for now it wont haoppen. At least for now.

I hope filthy Anglos race mix and get replaced :lul: that is hilarious filthy jew lovers destroyed by jews:lul:
ngl i really dont get your obsession with me. You give somewhat normal responses to everyone else but as soon as i comment on your posts you always bring out the same 3 slurs, even when im agreeing with you. Even though ive never said anything hostile towards you before.

Shitskins are weird

ngl i really dont get your obsession with me. You give somewhat normal responses to everyone else but as soon as i comment on your posts you always bring out the same 3 slurs, even when im agreeing with you.

Shitskins are weird
What are you talking about? I dont even know you, are you Anglo or what?

Is it not true that all laws protecting and empowering kikes are created and enforced by Anglos? Yes or no? Is it not true that Anglos start, finance and force all wars that Kikes want to kill cumskins in tens of millions? Who wanted the war with Ukraine and Russia? Was it not Boris Johnson? Is it not USA pushing for more fighting instead of peace?
who finances Israel?

All fucking Anglos. Yes or no?

and also, theres like a 1100 page book ive read exposing whole kike religion. (if you wanna do further reading.) (dont read talmud unmasked, pranaitis is a fraud.), also, dont use fake quotes, plenty of real ones that are straight up demonic.
I didnt intend to use any fake quotes, if you let me know which one i used is fake i wont use it again

What are you talking about? I dont even know you, are you Anglo or what?

Is it not true that all laws protecting and empowering kikes are created and enforced by Anglos? Yes or no? Is it not true that Anglos start, finance and force all wars that Kikes want to kill cumskins in tens of millions? Who wanted the war with Ukraine and Russia? Was it not Boris Johnson? Is it not USA pushing for more fighting instead of peace?

All fucking Anglos. Yes or no?
Oh were you just talking about white people in general? My bad, i figured you were talking to me specifically because you've used all those slurs at me specifically a few times before :feelshaha:

I didnt intend to use any fake quotes, if you let me know which one i used is fake i wont use it again
To my knowledge, Libbre David, Hikkoth and gad shas are fakes, also tosepoth iirc.

Oh were you just talking about white people in general? My bad, i figured you were talking to me specifically because you've used all those slurs at me specifically a few times before :feelshaha:
Brocel if I use a slur when arguing with you or when upset with you thats another thing alltogether and has nothing to do with the fact that Anglos are jew and nigger lovers. Its a fact that Anglos are the problem infact they are white Jews for the way they suck jewish dick

Brocel if I use a slur when arguing with you or when upset with you thats another thing alltogether and has nothing to do with the fact that Anglos are jew and nigger lovers. Its a fact that Anglos are the problem infact they are white Jews for the way they suck jewish dick
Alright i gotcha, my autism came out a little bit there and i misunderstood a bit but i see what you meant now :feelsokman:

Last edited:
To my knowledge, Libbre David, Hikkoth and gad shas are fakes, also tosepoth iirc.

Can we be so sure theyre fake? I did a bit of research out of curiosity and basically everything i found was people saying "we cant confirm theyre real but these passages had to come from somewhere". I came across someone asking about librre david 37 on stormfront and i think someone left a good answer
To be honest with you, I think the Jews do a good job of keeping some of their most sinister Talmud information secret. If they didn't their true plans would be exposed to the mainstream public. For their own survival they keep things a secret. You have already confirmed some of the damning passages which gives you an idea of what the Talmud is really about. I think it is safe to assume that the unconfirmed passages are true too. Have you ever read the old testament? It is full of evidence regarding their quest for world domination. They created a god and called themselves the chosen ones. If you have a bible, read 1 Samuel 15:2-3 in the old testament and you will see the hatred their false god has for Gentile people. Knowing that this god is a fraud, it is easy to see into the true intentions of the Jewish religion
Obviously if you read a 1100 page book on the topic i definitely trust that you are knowledgeable on the subject, but all im saying is can we really be 100% certain these passages are fake? They definitely fit in with what the other passages say

Obviously i do not want to go around spreading misinformation, but with that said, if i can make people realize the truth about jews by posting an image that happens to also include a few passages that either might be fake or might actually just be secret and unconfirmed, i think thats worth it. Like i said, i dont want to spread misinformation, but at the end of the day my number 1 goal is to make people realize jews are demonic, so if i can make people realize that at the cost of possibly showing them a few passages that might or might not be fake, i think its worth it. Especially considering the fact that these unconfirmed passages fit in with the theme of the confirmed passages, and also lets be honest, even if these passages ARE fake, we all know the jews still believe in/agree with the things they say anyway.

the people im showing these infographics to, they can learn more about whats real and whats unconfirmed later on, but for now, my main concern is bringing people onto our side

I cant find a good way to word this comment but hopefully it makes sense