Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Orthodox Churchmaxxing

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Possibly the best part of it is the trapeza(communal meal) after Divine Liturgy, Chicos.

For instance, I was standing around, sipping water while waiting for the meal to begin yesterday and noticed one of the orthodox whitoid chicas glancing my way with a smile through the kitchen window, mang:owo:

What denomination of orthodoxy if you dont mind me asking. Aka greek, russian, romanian, serbian etc.

you’re going to “ascend” to a orthafoid nigga

fucking over for us all Chico

Only orthodox church in my area is romanian. Im debating on checking it out tbh

Also what race are you op?

SEA rice or east asian rice?

brutally over for SEA rice tbh at any rate find yourself getting odd looks due to that fact?
Haven’t noticed anything like that yet, mang

Btw if you want to teach me about some theology pm me at any point more than willing to listen.

Btw if you want to teach me about some theology pm me at any point more than willing to listen.
How familiar are you with Christianity in general to begin with, Chico?

Never gonna ascend with this cope mang

Basic understanding tbh
My priest recommended me a book called the law of god by daniel sysoev, and so do I, mang. Its an in depth and thorough introduction into the world of Eastern Orthodoxy, Chico

Plenty of potential thieves :feelskek:
Why are there no pigeons in Romania? because romanians can pick bread faster
What's the worst thing a romanian can say to you? "I'm your new neighbor"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nftzMoYCdjU

Ancient Romanian Tradition

Ive had the displeasure of being neighbors with mexican romanis, Chico. Let me tell you… no respect for even their own property, breaking planks of their own fence that separate them from us, mang

Once, one of them seemed to be walking over til he saw me standing on the porch and walked elsewhere, mang

Ive had the displeasure of being neighbors with mexican romanis, Chico. Let me tell you… no respect for even their own property, breaking planks of their own fence that separate them from us, mang

Once, one of them seemed to be walking over til he saw me standing on the porch and walked elsewhere, mang
When I was a kid I always had to walk to school on foot. Whenever I passed by the gypsy habitat it looked like a wasteland, junk everywhere, and sometimes there would be some gypsy cursing at me or something :feelskek:

When I was a kid I always had to walk to school on foot. Whenever I passed by the gypsy habitat it looked like a wasteland, junk everywhere, and sometimes there would be some gypsy cursing at me or something :feelskek:
Not to mention the incessant loud music n shiet theyd make at odd hrs of the night, mang:feelsree: