Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Orthodox Christian chicas are the hottest, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Back when I used to wagecuck at the airport, I had one curly haired dirty blonde coworker chica who was Eastern Orthodox, mang

It sucks big balls that she was already married to a sandmang, but she’s still one of the most beautiful chicas ive seen irl to date, mang

she was already in her mid 30s if i correctly recall but looked on par with me, a ricemang, perhaps even younger, dedsrstbhngl, especially since i was facial hairmaxxed like u wouldn’t believe at the time

I remember when I was just about to turn 24, mang. I mentioned it was almost my birthday to another coworker, and she junped in with, “ how old are you turning?”

“24,” I said, mang. Thats when she went :horror: in disbelief and said, “youngin…” while stilllooking at me in disbelief for a moment after:feelskek:

Another story of praise and attention. :feelsUgh:

Clean living makes for some attractive beings sometimes. But they’re playing a different game from me. I may be on the football field but I’m in the dot race or something.

this nigga getting high over a woman being near him, jesus christ it never began for this nigga jfl

this nigga getting high over a woman being near him, jesus christ it never began for this nigga jfl
I’m a trucel, unlike ur bitch ass, Chico :smonk:

Clean living makes for some attractive beings sometimes. But they’re playing a different game from me. I may be on the football field but I’m in the dot race or something.
It must also be why i never saw her without a smile, Chico… the polar opposite of me, mang

new-indian-flag-png.683908
Azaylias

Western ricemang = gigatrucel, mang
The opposite, if anything. Average chinese male studycels and then wagecels 12 hours a day just to earn a shitty wage and betabuxx some ugly noodlewhore who hates him. Western ricecels can easily moneymax and kpopmax

should have asked if she had a sister

The opposite, if anything. Average chinese male studycels and then wagecels 12 hours a day just to earn a shitty wage and betabuxx some ugly noodlewhore who hates him. Western ricecels can easily moneymax and kpopmax
No kpopmaxxing for my face, Chico