Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Orthodontists don't deserve human rights

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
They ought to suffer

yes. and psychiatrists know the importance of physical health on mental well-being yet all they try to do is prescribe ssris instead of sunlight and a jog

yes. and psychiatrists know the importance of physical health on mental well-being yet all they try to do is prescribe ssris instead of sunlight and a jog
Sounds like a fucking scam that too :feelsohgod:

I hate them with my guts

They're garbage

They deserve atrocities

They're criminals

I still hate them

They did wrong

I want bad things for them

They are guilty

I hate them fiercely

I hate dentists, you have to pay a lot of money just to avoid pain.

My three years with braces were an absolute nightmare. The mouth ulcers from metal rubbing lips and gums, bleeding gums because it's more difficult to brush your teeth, food fragments getting stuck between braces and teeth, not being able to eat popcorn, chips or sandwiches like a normal person, that pain after the dentist tightens your braces, putting the rubber bands to correct overbite, etc. Horrible years.

My three years with braces were an absolute nightmare. The mouth ulcers from metal rubbing lips and gums, bleeding gums because it's more difficult to brush your teeth, food fragments getting stuck between braces and teeth, not being able to eat popcorn, chips or sandwiches like a normal person, that pain after the dentist tightens your braces, putting the rubber bands to correct overbite, etc. Horrible years.
Tell me about it. My orthdontics went on for over five years. My incorrect mouth posture kept fucking my facial development up and I was never instructed to correct it.

They knew the dangers of mouth breathing and low tongue posture and still refused to ever utter a word about them to me throughout years of orthodontic torture.
My cousin is one

Fucking scum they are

Fucking fuck them

They are my enemies

They're my nemesises

I deeply hate them

They made an enemy out of me

They must pay

Holy shit fuck them

I completely hate them

They are my enemies

They have to pay

They're utterly guilty

THEY ARE TRASH

They are blood rivals

They are in my mind always

They are truly my enemies

Went to orthodontist as a child, he recommended against surgery to my parents and gave me a contraption that fucked up my mouth instead. Orthodontists are evil.
He deserves to be massacred (metaphorically)

I want them to pay