Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Orientals are decendents of extraterrestriels

• Thread starter zeta_male_patriarch
  • Start date
zeta_male_patriarch

zeta_male_patriarch

Greycel
Look at their fucking eyes. They're so fucking small, they kinda look like alien eyes. I wonder if they can see as well as whites and blacks.

Also, how are their IQs so high? Not all of them of course, the brown ones are pretty below average. The yellow ones are very smart.

The only logical conclusion is after aliens helped establish religion and the pyrimids, they breeded with humans and as a result we have a master race (with little dicks and short height).

Do you want to start a race war OP ? Ethnicels and ricecels rn :
tenor.gif

> tfw no kawaii alien gf

Because Hollywood makes Aliens with slanty eyes.
Comic strips also portray aliens with slanty eyes.

Whites came from mars i think and asians are a mixture of human and grey aliens if i'm not mistaken, only blacks are pure human i believe

Whites came from mars i think and asians are a mixture of human and grey aliens if i'm not mistaken, only blacks are pure human i believe
Actually blacks are the original species i think, all humans where darker at one point.....

Galactic Level IQ

Also, how are their IQs so high? Not all of them of course, the brown ones are pretty below average.

Wow, hit close to home. At least you are able to distinguish between the form of asians.

Better than most of the American population actually.

Actually blacks are the original species i think, all humans where darker at one point.....
The annunaki pick up some primitive humans and breed them with annunaki dna and they created the aryan race who came from iran

Blacks are the protoype of the human species. Adnvanced races evolved from them.

Asian eyes aren't small. They have huge eyes which seem to pop out of their sockets due to flatness of the face and their eye sockets are also large.

Aliens are said to have large eyes.