Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oriental Girls Look Like Children

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I noticed that many Oriental Girls look like children.
Maybe it's because of their small breasts, short size.
Perhaps it's their facial structure.
Maybe men that are attracted to them are closet pedophiles.

also hairlessness. there's definitely some truth to it.

look at woody allen. gets married to mia farrow. who might as well be a blond asian woman. very child like. then of course they adopt a chinese girl. guess what he do

How is this a bad thing?

men are attracted to neoteny

They tend to be more feminine than western women.

just curious. do most pedocels have small penis?

is that why you are attracted to the young and tight

My dick prefers the pretty ones to white foids, but East Asian foids are obviously the same as the rest of them. They only want Chang Thunderwang, Haruto Thunderchinpo, and whatever the korean version of Chad's called.

Youthful look has a universally high SMV for females, it's normal. I would argue that there's something wrong with men who are not attracted to it, to be quite honest with you

I noticed that many Oriental Girls look like children.
Maybe it's because of their small breasts, short size.
Perhaps it's their facial structure.

Soon it will be illegal to chase Asian girls unless they are at least 30+ due to this.

:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: you know it :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
do most pedocels have small penis?

is that why you are attracted to the young and tight
I have a 4 incher and i guess i could be called a "pedocel". But i wouldn't go under 13.
Also i don't need a pussy to be "tight" i just don't want a roastie

true pedocels have average to big, thick cocks
i mean young girls aren't entirely free and open to sex with losers. they swallow that dickpill just like regular girls. look at r. kelly
his whole career is based around him fucking 13yos and he has a BBC

And you can see how it is over for their men. imagine having a kid face as a male.