Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Organizational structure

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
This goes along with my vision for my aforementioned ideas for a mongoloid alliance comprised of our long lost brothers of the so-called yellow, brown, and red colors.

It’s important to keep in mind that we should never become too centralized in leadership, lest we become too easy for any enemies to topple at the head.

I recommend that there should be 3 chairmen, one of each color. Suffice to say, I will occupy the yellow chair by default because this is all my idea, and I will appoint the other 2 of my choosing to the equal brown and red chairs.

It should be mentioned that the chairmen and everyone else practice as much OPSEC as possible, lest infiltrators and other nefarious meatsmokers try to snuff us out, which we know they’ll always try with any movement that strives to make a real difference through societal changes.

Thats all for now. Stay tuned for more updates and ideas along the way as they come to me:feelsthink: