Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oreo man is hilarious

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Idk why but everytime i see a video of oreo man i laugh too much. His language and way of talking make me uncontrollably laugh even tho i really sympathize with him and his situation because i know how he feels. Anyone else laughs when he sees his videos?

"When i was 19 a black sister came to my home to pick me up, i went on 3 dates with her and then she told me that i was soft and that i was gay"

"Black sisters have a vendetta against me"

hes a rap legend

Black women are at the bottom in smv relative to women of other races. Don't know why they are so picky. They should be the least picky.

Black women are at the bottom in smv relative to women of other races. Don't know why they are so picky. They should be the least picky.
Niggas orbit them all the time.

oreo man is goat tier incel

Black Men are more thirstier and more willing to date down far below there looksmatch, this in point makes Black Cunts go like "Every Nigga going for me, im dat hot shiet, big ole facts" and they end up thinking their entitled to Tyrone.

nigga just rephrases the same thing 37 different times. I have to put his videos on 2x speed or I fall asleep