Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ordered a pizza

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
9 euros for a medium size damn.

20231010 100447

9 euros for that thing? Damn

might just be the angle but is that crust like paper-thin? cuz if so that looks like about as filling as a small quesadilla however that pizza looks good as hell nigga, thin crust or thick still looks decent.

It’s what happens with Jewflation

looks like shit but I hope you enjoy it brocel

looks like A frozen pizza

yo ass got ripped off nigga

looks like A frozen pizza

yo ass got ripped off nigga
would you eat it?

after 3-5 days of no liquids and a week without food would you eat it though?

would you eat it?

after 3-5 days of no liquids and a week without food would you eat it though?
tnh i was fucking about on the suicide but I will be doing a dry fast for weight loss its safe aslong as you are just laying around and not moving alot

tnh i was fucking about on the suicide but I will be doing a dry fast for weight loss its safe aslong as you are just laying around and not moving alot
oh ok it will probably work honestly just starvingafricanmaxx
I don't think water would be to your detriment though, I am pretty sure it has no or low calories and will keep you in a better mental state to keep yourself from eating

might just be the angle but is that crust like paper-thin? cuz if so that looks like about as filling as a small quesadilla however that pizza looks good as hell nigga, thin crust or thick still looks decent.

I miss the pizzas we used to get for sleepovers and stuff at about 14!

HUGE pizzas with like a million toppings and... we should have an incels.is get-together and purchase a pizza of that kind :D

I miss the pizzas we used to get for sleepovers and stuff at about 14!

HUGE pizzas with like a million toppings and... we should have an incels.is get-together and purchase a pizza of that kind :D
bro im starving dont tempt me :feelsautistic:

oh ok it will probably work honestly just starvingafricanmaxx
I don't think water would be to your detriment though, I am pretty sure it has no or low calories and will keep you in a better mental state to keep yourself from eating
water has 0 calories. dry fasting is beyond retarded

Good choice. Pepperoni is based.

No one knows what medium means. What's the diameter of the pizza?
In Serbistan a pepperoni with a diameter of 32cm is between 8 and 9 euros.
I don't know it just says "medium size" on the website.

I don't know how much a Euro is, but a little ceaser's pizza (the cheap not as good pizza) is 5 USD for what I think is a large.

Should've got mushroom

Based

Toppings?