Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Orbiters didn't fully cover my rent this month :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 17752
  • Start date
Deleted member 17752

Deleted member 17752

20 y/o tourettecel
-
Hey femcels, so I have a few guys who I met on discord who are kind enough to pay my rent every month. However, one of them was laid off and the other's mother died so he had to fly back for her memorial. I understand that they are both in difficult situations but I also think it's messed up how they are prioritizing other things over me when they know I need them.

It's so unfair that Stacie's orbiters pay them so much that that have thousands left over every month when my pathetic orbiters can barely pay my rent. Have any of you femcels ever been in this situation? Any advice for me? Stay strong sisters, I'm so grateful for our femcel community.

wtf man where you find this nigga

wtf man where you find this nigga
I like doing bits where I play the role of a girl. They're funny, I might start doing them more on here and on reddit.

maybe, just maybe, let’s unpack this.

I don't like reading this

:feelswhat:
reddit man?
I'll make posts on r/relationships or whatever about cucking my bf or something and see how ppl react. I made the one below.

also what were the replies?
Honestly not super noteworthy. Just some stuff about "hurr durr you're not compatable." I replied to all of them but my post was hidden so you can't go through them all. Some people wrote some massive 500 word replies where they analyzed every part of my post, so it was pretty funny.
They’ll support you to hell lmao
meh not really, some will. It's just funny how seriously people take it.

Share more of your LARPs on reddit. It would be fun to read.
I don't have any other good ones. I'll start writing them if I get inspiration. I want to make them convincing and eloquent, unlike other incels who have attempted to LARP but just sperg out and are super obvious. I'll probably read some reddit posts made by girls to get some ideas ;)

I don't have any other good ones. I'll start writing them if I get inspiration. I want to make them convincing and eloquent, unlike other incels who have attempted to LARP but just sperg out and are super obvious. I'll probably read some reddit posts made by girls to get some ideas ;)
Make a thread about if you do. I always enjoy trolling cucks.

I really hope orbiters end to do such things.

Honestly not super noteworthy. Just some stuff about "hurr durr you're not compatable." I replied to all of them but my post was hidden so you can't go through them all. Some people wrote some massive 500 word replies where they analyzed every part of my post, so it was pretty funny.
Shows how pathetic Males have become.. those Men were probably from Single Mother households.
I'll make posts on r/relationships or whatever about cucking my bf or something and see how ppl react. I made the one below.
View attachment 150828
Extremely Pimp.
I'll probably read some reddit posts made by girls to get some ideas ;)
That sounds like my definition of agony. :dafuckfeels: My brain would probably melt if I had to do that.

i really enjoy your work , please continue .
Also , you made it a little bit too obvious
, try to be a lil bit more subtle next time tbh .

Did get my check?

Just ignore the bouncing.

It's just excited!

link me this pls
i really enjoy your work , please continue .
Also , you made it a little bit too obvious
, try to be a lil bit more subtle next time tbh .
Shows how pathetic Males have become.. those Men were probably from Single Mother households.

Extremely Pimp.

That sounds like my definition of agony. :dafuckfeels: My brain would probably melt if I had to do that.
Make a thread about if you do. I always enjoy trolling cucks.
Share more of your LARPs on reddit. It would be fun to read.
I'll post my next one when I get around to doing it.
Did get my check?

Just ignore the bouncing.

It's just excited!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The bridge near the park is vacant.

I almost punched my screen knowing that men actually simp like this.

I can help you pay your rent and even beyond :soy:

View attachment 150828
We need more guys to do this. It's a great way to spread the blackpill, as cucks and girls will listen since they think you're a girl.

>hes one of the kindest most considerate people i know

translation: he is a giant beta cuck who buys her shit and pays for her shit all the time no matter how much of cunt she is

>hes one of the kindest most considerate people i know

translation: he is a giant beta cuck who buys her shit and pays for her shit all the time no matter how much of cunt she is
Lol I always laugh at when beta cucks get praised for being so caring and nice

Shame all whores

I like doing bits where I play the role of a girl. They're funny, I might start doing them more on here and on reddit.
you like playing the role of a girl? Sounds a bit faggotry in my ears...

So do you larp as foid to get free rent?

OMG WHY AREN'T THEY PAYING MY RENT ANYMORE?! THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF PATRIARCHY AND MALE CHAUVINISM PLS FEMINISTS HELP ME

Quality satire ngl. It's sad that they're actually this fucking stupid. They really think they're incels despite the fact that they have literal orbiters willing to sleep with them at the drop of a hat. Meme gender.