Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Orban statement

hungols trying to explain that they arent racemixed :forcedsmile: anyways based statement. viktor orban is the best president in the europe at the moment.

Mongols, Hunns would say otherwise :feelsLSD:

Reddit fags are hilarious saying Hungary is so race mixed because they're a combo of germans&slavs while they let their Western European country's get replaced by non-European shitskin Arabs and Niggers. I'm white but I truly hate what self-hating faggots we are.

Reddit fags are hilarious saying Hungary is so race mixed because they're a combo of germans&slavs while they let their Western European country's get replaced by non-European shitskin Arabs and Niggers. I'm white but I truly hate what self-hating faggots we are.
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

incels who race cope are the most retarded ever.
My own race dismissed me.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/w65tw5/orb%C3%A1n_hungarians_are_not_a_mixed_race_and_do_not/

reddit response as usual
many here will agree with him but hungarians itself are ''mixed'' to degree

@PPEcel
@Caesercel
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Ika-Sama
@Made in Heaven

kinda interesting. imo Hungarians are involuntarily race mixed somewhat and they aren't happy about it. They are trying to create a homogeneous identity to cope kind of. But I also have to agree they are mixed by mostly whites not ethnics so not same.