Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Orb is a 6/10 according to women

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
ri4mn15zkbjo2s8s.jpg

and ER is a 2/10

ri4epxifrzgpogko.jpg

And these are percentile ratings out of photofeeler users so we can assume that no Chads are posting there so Orb is more like a 4/10 and ER is a 0.4/10.

Just lol @ female standards in 2018.

Attachments

• pho2.png
    pho2.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 178
  • orb21.png
    orb21.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 179
If these guys are unattractive, what are we?

6/10 isnt unnattractive

that site is retarded. i've seen truecel tier guys get 90%+ ratings

Orb is a Solid 8.

You take these sites very seriously.

Orb has looks level that makes woman automatically throw themselfes upon him.

Orb lacks symmetry though should be a 7.

Can anyone remember the gl guy who was a doc and get rated average by females?

Brutal just brutal

What. The. Literal. Fuck.

If he is a MERE 6/10, which is only slightly above average, then it's fucking OVER for everyone on this board x90000

6/10, guys. Just fucking lol. ROPE!!!!!!!!

i am a goblin

Jfl eventually orb will be subhuman tier the way the standards for women are increasing every year

Fucking horseshit. Orb frauds his eye area but if he's 6/10 it's literally over for EVERYONE else.

i got a 100% attractiveness rating on that site..i wouldn't trust photofeeler..

Jfl eventually orb will be subhuman tier the way the standards for women are increasing every year

Absolute fucking ragefuel tbh

Like if THAT living GOD who looks like he's been exported from a fucking Final Fantasy game (actually he looks exactly like Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil 4, except slightly better) is a FUCKING 6/10, then we must ALL be like 1.5-2/10 if EVEN that. Fucking women man holy shit lmao.

i got a 100% attractiveness rating on that site..i wouldn't trust photofeeler..

Unless you're the biggest mentalcel on this entire website and on this entire planet (which you're not, because I'm here), then please fuck off. Although on the other hand, I don't think it's that significant. All you have to do to get a high photofeeler score is have a somewhat professional looking photo where you're smiling and look high trust. No, but in all seriousness, what the literal FUCK are you doing on this site if you had such a rating?

Unless you're the biggest mentalcel on this entire website and on this entire planet (which you're not, because I'm here), then please fuck off. Although on the other hand, I don't think it's that significant. All you have to do to get a high photofeeler score is have a somewhat professional looking photo where you're smiling and look high trust. No, but in all seriousness, what the literal FUCK are you doing on this site if you had such a rating?
Biggest mentalcel on the planet, no..On this site? Probably. If someone like me is getting 99% to 100% on photofeeler and beating out male models, then perhaps photofeeler isn't really objectively measuring physical attractiveness but rather the quality of the photo itself. And i was rated low trust btw..

Biggest mentalcel on the planet, no..On this site? Probably. If someone like me is getting 99% to 100% on photofeeler and beating out male models, then perhaps photofeeler isn't really objectively measuring physical attractiveness but rather the quality of the photo itself.

At such a level of looks it wouldn't even matter what you say to woman, they'd want to fuck you either way.

At such a level of looks it wouldn't even matter what you say to woman, they'd want to fuck you either way.
Yes..maybe. But I'm too much of a social retard to talk to these women. As of now I'm trying to improve my social skills by running pen pal game on tinder. Then ill try going to bars and make small talk. This way ill be ready to deal with things like rejection and my extreme fear of it

Wow. It's truly over confirmed.

Orb already is subhuman. Women are okay with subhumans for now though. That will end soon and Chad will become the new subhuman. Giga Chad will rule and the 80/20 rule will become the 99.8/.2 rule

Orb is a weak 7. ER is a 5

shit photo of orb who is actually a 7

Orb's head looks photoshopped in that pic

According to this i should be 9.5. And sometimes i am 3/10 if u understand what i mean.

Photofeeler isnt trustworthy

Fuck you retards who post results from photo feeler with only 20 or 30 votes. This is such a small sample size.

Orb is 6.5 at most btw, he is very overrated on here. Any frat boy would mog him to hell and back.

Fuck you retards who post results from photo feeler with only 20 or 30 votes. This is such a small sample size.

Orb is 6.5 at most btw, he is very overrated on here. Any frat boy would mog him to hell and back.

The nigga who looks like he's taken straight out of a Final Fantasy video game is 6.5 lmao. You are coping hard as fuck boyo, if he is 6.5 most males are are at most a 2.5. Fuck outta here lmfao.

orbs frame is ridiculous its over if you dont have 3 foot bideltoid

Photofeeler isn't accurate and I'd be a -9000 according to their ratings

The nigga who looks like he's taken straight out of a Final Fantasy video game is 6.5 lmao. You are coping hard as fuck boyo, if he is 6.5 most males are are at most a 2.5. Fuck outta here lmfao.
Go outside faggot, you will think everyone looks like a final fantasy character in that case. You fucktards really have no clue. I saw at least 10 guys who mog the fuck out of orb today on my walk to get lunch today. Even I come close to mogging orb if I wasn't norwooding.

Orb is a Solid 8.

You take these sites very seriously.

Orb has looks level that makes woman automatically throw themselfes upon him.
Yeah sure, that's why he posts on incel sites and takes selfies in his bedroom and had to move to Singapore. JFL.

Go outside faggot, you will think everyone looks like a final fantasy character in that case. You fucktards really have no clue. I saw at least 10 guys who mog the fuck out of orb today on my walk to get lunch today. Even I come close to mogging orb if I wasn't norwooding.

If you come "close" to mogging Orb then what are you doing here you literal fucking autist

God I want to break your fucking knees and chop off your head to complete your "norwooding" so you never post here again. Just get the fuck off, faggot.

Yeah sure, that's why he posts on incel sites and takes selfies in his bedroom and had to move to Singapore. JFL.

Lookism troll.

Jfl at woman in 2018.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back