Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Optimistic nihilism is a cope and the whitepill isn't really a pill

I can't just redefine words on a whim. Which whitepill do you prefer?

• Acceptance and optimistic nihilism - maximization of happiness

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Acceptance and the automatically resulting minimization of cognitive dissonance

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
TL;DR: There's no way to accept reality while also being optimistic about it - that only leads to more harm than good. The definition of the whitepill misleads us into expecting happiness and peace when there might not be any.

The whitepill isn't like the redpill and the blackpill. There are red pills and black pills - nuggets of wisdom (or in the case of :redpill:, nuggets of PUA/betabux cope) - but there aren't any white pills. Every "white pill" I've seen is either a philosophical cope or the simple decision to commit to the copes we enjoy.

There's no such thing as "optimistic" nihilism for incels. Good luck being optimistic while life constantly throws shit at you, reminding you to feel bad, all the while you know there's nothing to fight for because of nihilism. This is probably why half of the people here call BS on the whitepill, too. Yes, you can be optimistic and feel good while anyone else in your shoes would be in mental agony, but that requires you to delude yourself, which is a cucked and bluepilled thing to do in my opinion. Only normies and above can maintain an almost constant optimistic-nihilistic outlook on life. That's also why they're the ones saying "just be optimistic bro".

So, what is the whitepill then? I'd define it as the complete lack of delusion and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is hell because it's basically the mind going against itself, getting split into two parts insisting on their own model of reality being the correct one (usually, this plays out with the conscious mind being :bluepill: and the subconscious mind or newly presented information being :blackpill:). It's also a complete waste of brainpower.

And since the only way to get rid of all cognitive dissonance is to confront reality - i.e., take the blackpill - with this definition, the "whitepill" is essentially the ultimate form of the blackpill.

Yes, you will be more spiteful against the Universe by not being optimistic. And to that I say - good! Vent, rope (in The Sims 4) or even go ER (in Postal). It's best if it doesn't get to that point, but if it does, the worst and most bluepilled thing you can do is to suppress and ignore your emotions.

Optimism:
e7db9e4e33592de521b23e955084488e.jpg

100% realism:
wojak-gonna-cry.jpg

Bonus content - fakecels:
f7cb938876f0aabb073738b20f8cab4f.png

Last edited:
brutal noreplypill so bumping

99 percent of people including me won't read the whole thing.
TL;DR: There's no way to accept reality while also being optimistic about it - that only leads to more harm than good. The definition of the whitepill misleads us into expecting happiness and peace when there might not be any.

The whitepill isn't like the redpill and the blackpill. There are red pills and black pills - nuggets of wisdom (or in the case of :redpill:, nuggets of PUA/betabux cope) - but there aren't any white pills. Every "white pill" I've seen is either a philosophical cope or the simple decision to commit to the copes we enjoy.

There's no such thing as "optimistic" nihilism for incels. Good luck being optimistic while life constantly throws shit at you, reminding you to feel bad, all the while you know there's nothing to fight for because of nihilism. This is probably why half of the people here call BS on the whitepill, too. Yes, you can be optimistic and feel good while anyone else in your shoes would be in mental agony, but that requires you to delude yourself, which is a cucked and bluepilled thing to do in my opinion. Only normies and above can maintain an almost constant optimistic-nihilistic outlook on life. That's also why they're the ones saying "just be optimistic bro".

So, what is the whitepill then? I'd define it as the complete lack of delusion and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is hell because it's basically the mind going against itself, getting split into two parts insisting on their own model of reality being the correct one (usually, this plays out with the conscious mind being :bluepill: and the subconscious mind or newly presented information being :blackpill:). It's also a complete waste of brainpower.

And since the only way to get rid of all cognitive dissonance is to confront reality - i.e., take the blackpill - with this definition, the "whitepill" is essentially the ultimate form of the blackpill.

Yes, you will be more spiteful against the Universe by not being optimistic. And to that I say - good! Vent, rope (in The Sims 4) or even go ER (in Postal). It's best if it doesn't get to that point, but if it does, the worst and most bluepilled thing you can do is to suppress and ignore your emotions.

Optimism:
e7db9e4e33592de521b23e955084488e.jpg

100% realism:
wojak-gonna-cry.jpg

Bonus content - fakecels:
f7cb938876f0aabb073738b20f8cab4f.png
I'm not reading all that, but my thing is just enjoying my copes in peace and feeling like shit sometimes.

Cognitive dissonance is hell because it's basically the mind going against itself, getting split into two parts insisting on their own model of reality being the correct one (usually, this plays out with the conscious mind being :bluepill: and the subconscious mind or newly presented information being :blackpill:). It's also a complete waste of brainpower.
:yes:

Yes, and this is why I find Incels that just resign to their Inceldom of Neeting and Ldaring until death to be a form of suicidefuel, not for others, but for themselves. My Inceldom in a way gives me the urge to ascend even harder, though through getting a Wife (as in buying) as a desired age and never coming back to the United States so I cannot be arrested nor be extradited. Until then, the closes thing to Whitepills are JFL moments on reddit/socialmedia.

Thanks brocel. It required mod approval for a while so it never appeared in the "new threads" list; only later did it dawn on me that this was probably because I was retarded enough to include images. justgraycelthings