Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion OPSEC and tech advice for the mildly paranoid mind

smegma producer

smegma producer

drown women in my smegma
UKcels got a rude awakening and maybe many more. One should always remember the government hates you and wants your money, if they cant have that they wanna destroy you. One tactic they use alot this they label the enemy terrorists, that means you, lonely guy forever picked on, never left alone. First thing first, 99% of UKcels wont be touched by the new law, unless they brag or post more specific video-games manoeuvrers and goals. First rule of OPSEC, shut the fuck up! Anyhow i will make several list with advice and software so just skip to the sub-headline that interest you. There is plenty of options out there so i would appreciate any inputs from others, more information is always great. before i forget, i drop names and some quick info, you would still need to read more yourself.

OPSEC- AKA THE ART OF SHUT THE FUCK UP!

-Braggers get caught and cocky bastards get dicked down in prison showers. Just shut the fuck up, and you will be fine most of the time.
-reasonable deniability. only keep the most necessary and clean up you mess.
-make yourself a bad target. look less attractive to compared to the ones around you, most take the easy ones, because there is a limited amount of resources available, dont want to waste to much on small fry.
-lie. lie lie lie lie lie lie lie. just stick to one story and lie
-always be vigilant. always be awake and on top of an issue that might arrive.
-zero trust. trust no one, verify every thing, your already breached plan accordingly.
-always consider the attack surfaces for every thing you do.
-the threat is not just digital, physical security of devices is important!

VPN OR VPC THATS THE QUESTION!

-all VPN ips are known and might get throttled and blocked. dont really happens but might.
-VPC is just a fancy way of saying someone else computer, renting a server somewhere else works to, dont need the "cloud" aka someone else computer.
-if you go VPC route, look up WIREGUARD.
-TAILSGATE is also a option, again WIREGUARD.
-if you can drop of a pc in a different country and connect to that with WIREGUARD, you might just have the best VPN you could ise, if you could guarantee physical security.

DNS THE PHONEBOOK OF THE INTERNET!

-blocking shit on the DNS level is great, block it before you connect to the domain adds a extra layer of security.
-PIHOLE can run in VM or on a RASPBERRY PI, or a reguler computer but think of the power bill.
-there is many pre-made block list available and you can whitelist domains with ez in PIHOLE, can even make separate groups for specific devices.
-your ISP DNS server might block shit so look for CLOUDFLARE DNS, dont block as much sites unless you want the SFW version, more options but this is the easy one.
-you can block ads on DNS level with PIHOLE, only if served from a diffrent domain, need UBLOCK ORGIN for youtube and sites serving ads from the same domain as the content.

HARDWARE GETS OUTDATED TO!

-There is CPU level exploits, and they might not get patched for older models, keep that in mind.
-Any thing can get affected not just the hardrive
-This is especially true for mobile devices and tablets, many dont get new updates and becomes a massive security risk.

THE NETWORK NEEDS ATTENTION TO!

-Important, old wireless devices that dont include WPA 3, old versions is outdated and cracked with ez.
-Ethernet 4 lyfe, wireless packages can be snapped up by malicious actors, keep that in mind. Ethernet is faster to
-Routers can get infected to, update that shit from time to time, there is open source options for new firmware out there, OpenWrt is one of them
-check for weird traffic, WIRESHARK is easy to learn and can help find said weird traffic.

THE BROWSER IS THE SOURCE OF MOST INFECTIONS!

-consider sandboxing your browser, or even run it in a VM.
-extensions auto-updates, could lead to sudden vulnerability
-if you use TOR, dont use a VPN at the same time, just fucks both up. one or the other, not both.
-dont use chromium, edge, brave, chrome, etc, is all the same skeleton and fucks adblocks over, get a FIREFOX based one like LIBREWOLF, or better use TOR, TOR is slow so i stick to LIBREWOLF for now.
-NEVER SAVE PASSWORD IN THE FUCKING BROWSER, NEVER USE REMEMBER ME!

OPERATING SYSTEM IS MORE THAN JUST WINDOWS!

-Windows is more spyware and bloat than a OS, dont use it.
-Linux is great. Recommends Fedora with KDE. stay away from ARCH or GENTOO unless you are a enthusiast, ARCH is not that bad but GENTOO needs a special form of autism, i have that autism, but i know most dont.
-BSD is even greater. i recommend OPEN-BSD
-FUCK APPEL, hard locks you into one company for hardware and needs a Appel-id for everything, FUCK APPEL
-TailsOS gets you on a watchlist many places in the world for a reason:feelsthink:
-QUBES OS if you really worry about data-leaks, i still recommends fedora for everyday users that mostly have eveyday needs

ENCRYPT YOUR SHIT!

-EVEN IF YOU JUST HAVE IMAGES OF TRAINS FUCKING ENCRYPT YOUR SHIT
-EVEN IF YOU ENCRYPT SHIT THE CLOUD AINT SAFE LIMIT YOUR DEPENDENCY ON THAT SHIT
-IGNORE THE GLOWIE; ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME
-ENCRYPT THE ENTIRE DRIVE IF YOU CAN, LINUX HAVE LUKS THAT IS SO EASY TO SETUP EVEN A RETARDED OTTER COULD DO IT
-ENCRYPT EVERYTHING

VIRTUAL MACHINES ARE BASED!

-linux users use KVM, fast as fuck because is kernel level
-fuck windows, and if your desperate for software that is not that demanding you can use VM with windows.
-use and delete, recommends making a template you clone and deletes after use.
-protects you from less advanced virus, there is still virus that break through VMs, but most common low level shit gets contained.

SOME GOOD HABITS!

-separate as much as possible, make email for importan stuff, make one for gaming and other digital services and one for random shit. burners are nice to.
-dont log in if you dont have to
-dont accept cookies, they still gather shit but not as much
-always lock the screen when is not used
-backups, backup every thing you find valuable, be it save-files for games or images of trains. 3-2-1 method for truly important stuff.
-always log out
-always close port 22 if you dont need it.
-change your passwords from time to time, once every 6 months or once a year.
-always be sceptical, better safe than sorry
-work computers for work, never use them for anything else, they see everything

This is just scrapping the surface and i have most likely forgot shit i do or should do. any posts with alternatives would be great. Any advice would be great. Healthy discussions would be great. and remeber if they really want to get you, they will, keep that in mind.

I don't give a fuck let them look in my computer I have nothing worth shit and they will leave in disgust the niggers

And prison is same as incel life outside as a neet so who gives a fuck it's not like I'm living life or something

I don't give a fuck let them look in my computer I have nothing worth shit and they will leave in disgust the niggers

And prison is same as incel life outside as a neet so who gives a fuck it's not like I'm living life or something
ok, then this was not meant for you, there have been users that expressed a wish for advice and i give the advice i have. and in prison you are not alone, dont drop the soap

They only go after people with their full names on facebook and twitter

they could even trace blockchain address. its over.

they could even trace blockchain address. its over.
check out monero

You seem very well informed on informatic stuff but I don't get why it would be usefull to us IF we don't make any threat. I mean is it illegal to hate women and being virgin ?

High IQ post :bigbrain: Very well done :feelzez::feelsYall:

You seem very well informed on informatic stuff but I don't get why it would be usefull to us IF we don't make any threat. I mean is it illegal to hate women and being virgin ?
yes in some western country criticizing women is a crime, look no further to the UK where incels are labeled terrorists. and i just like tech and cant shut the fuck up about it, 90% why i did this thread and some UKcels might get anxious so i give them tech advice to cope with.

Well, good tips.

Maybe, just obey your countries laws.
You should be fine.

But, I must agree with the part about shutting up.
People often talk themselves into trouble.
If they would have just kept their mouth shut, they would have been just fine.

If they would have just kept their mouth shut, they would have been just fine.
Yes but at the same time it is what we do all the time irl as we have nobody to talk in our lives. But now we are also persecuted online :fuk:

Wtf happened in UK?

Jailtime just sounds like free housing to me, more and more appealing by the day as a debtmaxxer.

First thing first, 99% of UKcels wont be touched by the new law
No, it will be 100%, because this new law has this big problem of it not actually existing and OP making it the fuck up and believing everything he reads from everybody.

Wtf happened in UK?
Nothing. One guy made a thread here, and zero fact-checking was employed.

A ten-minute visit to https://www.parliament.uk/ would reveal NO new bill or act was passed. No provisions were made. Nothing. MPs weren't even discussing anything like a law against misogyny online.

OP in that thread linked an article written on the BBC from MARCH, which was five months ago that was basically a press release nothing more.
???

Last edited:
Maybe, just obey your countries laws.
You should be fine.
"show me the man, i will show you his crimes" laws change and what was once legal could get you jailed today. i have yet to break any laws but i use words like fag, troon, etc, this could get me in trouble in the future.