Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Oppressed nigger slaves fighting back against the evil white demons

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
Us curries are more cilized than these animalistic niggers and still aren't respected. Clown world

Us curries are more cilized than these animalistic niggers and still aren't respected. Clown world
Because you only get respect based of how attractive you are.

But poojeetas are billion times more attractive than those niggeresses. Sheboons barely even look female.
Poowhores are treated good as well. Sheboons just have the best affirmitive action because of (((them))).

Poowhores are treated good as well. Sheboons just have the best affirmitive action because of (((them))).
Why are kikes supporting niggers instead of curries? We are more intelligent and accomplished than them by A LOT.

But poojeetas are billion times more attractive than those niggeresses. Sheboons barely even look female.
Sheboons also have curvier bodies, while currywhores are usually obese and are barely more attractive than boons.

Sheboons also have curvier bodies, while currywhores are usually obese and are barely more attractive than boons.
Really? I though the opposite was true?

Why are kikes supporting niggers instead of curries? We are more intelligent and accomplished than them by A LOT.
Because niggers are used to destroy white societies, and curries are too pussy and weak to attack whites.

Really? I though the opposite was true?
The average sheboon is obese, but they have the potential to have better bodies than foids of other races.

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

Another day another coping shitskin complaining about how oppressed he is on .is (despite society worshiping non-whites and granting them everything they could want on a silver platter)

I've seen sheboons with bodies like this in my uni.
Yes exactly. 99% sheboons are dumb to even study. Aren't sheboons the least intelligent?

Another day another coping shitskin complaining about how oppressed he is on .is (despite society worshiping non-whites and granting them everything they could want on a silver platter)
Over for can'ttellsarcasmcels.

Fucking disgusting animals- they only have strength in numbers, one-on-one they fold like the fucking pussies they are.

Also, I love how they showed the stat that more Blacks are LGBTQ+ as opposed to Whites: After seeing a Black Troon & faggot on campus today, I can indeed confirm that a correlation exists.

They're videos of 10-20 niggers attacking a single cumskin.
Nigs are so cowardly that they need a mini army to take down one white guy, kek.

View attachment 1101865

Also, I love how they showed the stat that more Blacks are LGBTQ+ as opposed to Whites: After seeing a Black Troon & faggot on campus today, I can indeed confirm that a correlation exists.
Niggers have always been degenerates. Also apparently the race with the highest percentage of fags and troons are spics.

Nigs are so cowardly that they need a mini army to take down one white guy, kek.
I downloaded the videos and included them in the post so you can see it now.

Based as fuck @anandkonda , I never though blacks were this based, @lifefuel

Niggers have always been degenerates
:yes:

Hence, why me & many others come across as "le SFcels" since we have observed that the normies & foids of our race clearly are influenced heavily by Nigger culture; why do you think that it's pushed so hard on us?

And I know " :feels: :soy:: Correlation doesn't equal causation!1!1!"

Well, SJW, let me give you my perspective: Sure, it doesn't equate a causation, but it does imply that perhaps some undercurrent is shifting & raising both of the factors.
. Also apparently the race with the highest percentage of fags and troons are spics.
Yeah I saw a stat on it- the State I live in is mostly Spic, and I can confirm most of the faggots i've seen are Spics.

Both cultures are also very NT based, whereas White & East-Asian are more non-NT accepting; wonder if this has anything to do with it all.

Based as fuck @anandkonda , I never though blacks were this based, @lifefuel
Remember that video of like 200 curries fighting one black? Yeah, don't think you folks want to deal with them.

Remember that video of like 200 curries fighting one black? Yeah, don't think you folks want to deal with them.
Yeah right? We worked with British in enslaving those niggers in Africa. Even today most of businesses in Africa are owned by curries.

Redditors will see this and ask for context jfl.

Niggers always have to have strength in numbers- every time I see a video like this, it's always a pack of them.

However, when the circumstances are different, that's when we see how things really are.

Yeah right? We worked with British in enslaving those niggers in Africa. Even today most of businesses in Africa are owned by curries.
I think I head Gandhi detested Africans, and stated that Curries should be above them.

I downloaded the videos and included them in the post so you can see it now.
Thanks. Though it just makes me mad I live on the same planet as these "people."