Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Opinions on this???

• Thread starter Nagisa_Shingetsu
  • Start date
Why do they all talk in such a condescending manner? :feelshaha:

You aren't unique or intelligent; you stumbled upon a forum in which you could not relate with the primary inhabitants of such at all, and so turned to useless projection of psuedoscience and your affirmative-action earned "degree", which doesn't clear your bias against subhumans and those who would dare to criticize the bluepilled hegemony and hypergamy. :feelsclown:

There is no simple answer, because our problems are much more complex than that, can they change their perception of what is an average, and a below average man? Can they change their instincts when they see a guy they think is unattractive and not treat him badly? Can they change how society views men and how they treat those with the shorter end of the stick? Can they help those that are doomed by genetics instead of kicking them while they are down? No? So fuck off.

Yeah, if you want to help you can start with sucking my dick and then cuddle you afterwards.

What did she expect?

But god... imagine being mandated for whatever reason to go to therapy and this thing (or any foid for that matter) is your therapist. That'd make me even more suicidal.

What did she expect?

But god... imagine being mandated for whatever reason to go to therapy and this thing (or any foid for that matter) is your therapist. That'd make me even more suicidal.
I don't believe in therapy, but if I ever would go to one it would need to be a manlet, ugly dude and not very old so he doesn't have a clue about the dating market of today

I don't believe in therapy, but if I ever would go to one it would need to be a manlet, ugly dude and not very old so he doesn't have a clue about the dating market of today
Oh I think it's a scam as well, I was forced to participate in it for a period of about a year and a half and basically hid everything from the therapist. Sad waste of my parents money. She was a pretty attractive femoid so I knew she couldn't relate to my problems (other than sucking my dick lol).

At least with a man it feels like he can somewhat relate, how little it may be. Maybe I'm just being too optimistic though and a male would also be all "inkwell bad!" on me though.

Jesus Christ.

The absolute last person on earth to be treating us or any actually mentally ill people is a fucked up mental case like this themselves with dyed pink hair and a body covered in tramp stamps.

FFS tattoos not only convey and or literally scream the person wearing them has a low IQ but it’s probably also a sign of deep self hatred as it could be considered them covering up their own body which they may hate and in that sense also be evidence they have body dismorphic disorder.

Same with the freakish colored hair.

It’s changing oneselves natural appearance because you’re ashamed of what you naturally are or look like.

In the Malcolm X movie made by Spike Lee there’s a scene where a Muslim character stops Malcolm from rinsing a painful burning chemical out of his hair (that’s meant to straighten it like white men’s hair) and he tells him to “Let it burn!” and questions him “What makes you ashamed of being black?”

I liken all these modern sluts and dykes and troons to this scene.

Someone wise and well adjusted needs to pull them aside like Malcolm was in the movie and question them why they are ashamed of what they are? Why do they put this mess in their hair and destroy their bodies with ugly tattoos??

View: https://youtu.be/NWMgVZXGa_k

Last edited:
You're goddamn right now... gtfo (the women)

comment section of course is filled with gaslighting

I mean she’s right about everything but being a “mental health professional”, at least a professional one that is legitimately interesting in improving the mental help of recipients. If she were serious she wouldn’t stop trying to help after that guy lashed out at her, what fucking mental health professional disassociates with a client because they’re not being “good faith”, wtf?

People like this are so much worse than vapid Starbucks foids that make fun of Incels but are too ignorant to give any deeper thought to what they’re doing. As a mental health “professional”, she’s exploiting a group of disadvantaged people for TikTok clout and she’s proud of it

Honestly out of all the “TeeHee” threads ever posted on here this one makes me the most livid