Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinions on this case?

Back in 2019, this guy (Brandon) invited some E-girl (Bianca Devins) he knew from 4 chan to a concert. While they were at the concert, Bianca was flirting with another guy which enraged Brandon. So on their way home, he decapitated her and killed her.

Bianca Devins deserved it.

Back in 2019, this guy (Brandon) invited some E-girl (Bianca Devins) he knew from 4 chan to a concert. While they were at the concert, Bianca was flirting with another guy which enraged Brandon. So on their way home, he decapitated her and killed her.
based

its totally based but all i did was read the video title

its based, thats about it

BiancaDevins

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT IT.

Also, for all of those calling him based... where is he now? I'm guessing life in prison or 25 years of appeals on death row.

Why did he not just kick her to the kerb and walk away? Not very sensible...

CEO of Based Industries

It's not decapitation without complete separations.

he's a sexhaver, despite that, ITcucks tried to shift blame on inklers. never cared about the case.
How the fuck can a man look like that at 21, fucking hell mate :feelskek:
His face is okay but damn did the Norwood reaper fuck him over
some men experienced baldness very early

Shes a whore anyway so no loss.

While they were at the concert, Bianca was flirting with another guy which enraged Brandon. So on their way home, he decapitated her and killed her.
I think it qualifies as self defence.

It's not decapitation without complete separations.
Technically a decapitation is just when the head is removed off the spinal column, the head can still be "attached", this happens in car wrecks often.

I respect based normies like him

Technically a decapitation is just when the head is removed off the spinal column, the head can still be "attached", this happens in car wrecks often.
That didn't happen

Proof that hair = life

the hair tattoo would have turned him into chad

She was a whore and I don’t feel sympathy for whores.

chad if he had hair and he’d mog the shit out of that cheating cumdumpster

Horrible situation that shouldn’t exist in the first place.

Killing that whore was based. But the guy was an orbiter retard so I wish they both would've died.