Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinions on she boons

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : they think they’re more important than white women , some of them are attractive but they overly masculine gangster act is so annoying they’ll act submissive to you if you’re light skinned to

i like women of all races as long as i find her partially attractive (body-wise) so if sheboon is sexy then why not.

Last edited:
monkey touching GIF

they're nasty ogres and I dont want anything to do with them

Legit vomitfuel, I guess if you're a hoodrat nigger it's the only type of foid you see so you naturally get accustomed to them but I couldn't imagine the vast majority of sheboons even coming close to attractive. You'll see a 200lb Congo monkey with stretch marks like whip scars and niggers will be calling them "baddies". :lul:

sheboons are disgusting fucking animals worse than currys

You'll see a 200lb Congo monkey with stretch marks like whip scars and niggers will be calling them "baddies
Omfg yooooooo:feelskek::feelskek:

Boons are good for sexual exploitation, but i would never, even undER the most desperate circumstances, have romantic relationship with one.

She boons are annoying and disgusting beings