Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Opinions on Princess Diana?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Smoking on this Princess Diana Pack :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

dont care bout that bitch tbh

was whoring with a sandnig and then was killed, she was just another dumb cum dumpster, but normies are like muh "we miss you princess"

Last edited:
She cucked her husband and fucked another guy behind his back.

She was killed because she almost married a sandnigger right?

Would probably've dipped my dick into her vaginal canal if allowed while she was alive, ngl.

The entire fucking world: "durr herr femoid died so sad"

>What about the thousands of men who died while fighting for their homelands or slaving away under dangerous working conditions to provide for their families?

The world:

1. I was too young for her to begin with as I was a kid.
2. She wasn't married to me.

So why should I have any opinion of her?

Murdered by jews because she knew too much obviously.

I am not serious

I dunno, she was selected to sire royal children then wanted out & to go with a sand nigger, royals didn't want that shame or prospects of her revealing bad shit they've done so they had her killed off by ex-sas/mi5/6 agents or whatever in that tunnel then blamed her driver.

It figures, an ethnic finally ascends with a high status pretty white woman and gets whacked for his troubles

She needs a spanking

Don't understand why she was such a big deal (before she died)

Wasn't she dating a Pakistani man at some point? For that alone, I like her even though she's dead. She was much better than the bitches that are alive today and hate curries. They should trade places.

Wasn't she dating a Pakistani man at some point? For that alone, I like her even though she's dead. She was much better than the bitches that are alive today and hate curries. They should trade places.
Yeah she did.

She cared deeply for her sons and it showed. She broke royal protocol many times to do motherly things with her children and for that I commend her.

On the flipside she would do plenty of risque things for a Princess that shamed her husband. So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Her duty is to her husband. She failed at that. At the same time the Prince was a fucking cocksucker and demands no respect of anybody.

And if you think her son is a soyboy you have to realize she was a coalburner as well. He only followed in her footsteps in that regard. Shamed his family and I wouldn't doubt if he winds up having an accident in the future just like his mother did before him.

She cared deeply for her sons and it showed. She broke royal protocol many times to do motherly things with her children and for that I commend her.

On the flipside she would do plenty of risque things for a Princess that shamed her husband. So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Her duty is to her husband. She failed at that. At the same time the Prince was a fucking cocksucker and demands no respect of anybody.

And if you think her son is a soyboy you have to realize she was a coalburner as well. He only followed in her footsteps in that regard. Shamed his family and I wouldn't doubt if he winds up having an accident in the future just like his mother did before him.
I'm saying he's cucked due to him being bossed around by Meghan Markle. I don't care if him or his mom banged a person of a different race.

She died because of a car crash. Brutal carpill, I just can't. The carpill emasculated me it's so over man

dont care about redcoats