Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinions on mafia?

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
Just installed it and I'll probably play it later.

Thoughts on the game?

Loved the Mafia games since I was a kid. I liked them more than GTA when I was a kid solely due to the old setting. The first two Mafias are fun games with good stories. The third? Very eh with pozzed undertones.

Hopefully the upcoming Mafia isn't pozzed.

Which one? I couldn't stand og 1 due boring driving but loved 2, hated 3 and liked 1 remake. I hope 4 will be as good as the 1 remake or 2.

I've played the remake of the original, 2 and 3. I really liked 2 and the remake, but I disliked the 3rd and couldn't even finish it because of a game breaking bug.

Hopefully the upcoming Mafia isn't popozzed.
Inb4 niggers in 1900's Sicily. You know hangar 13 is probably gonna do it. They made a fucking Mafia game with a nigger protagonist after all

I've played the original, 2 and the remake of the original. Pretty good games. Never tried 3 since it looks like trash.

Inb4 niggers in 1900's Sicily. You know hangar 13 is probably gonna do it. They made a fucking Mafia game with a nigger protagonist after all
jr8ted.jpg
I wonder if we are going go back to that level of gold quality of their ports
ygwc78.jpg
mafia 3 had nice bitcoin miner that used 100% of cpu

Wtf is wrong with this website since yesterday??? i can't post any image

Mafia definite edition and mafia 2 is good the 3rd one isnt even mafia

Played Mafia 2 in 2013 and enjoyed it. Replayed it in 2020 and didn't finish it tbh it felt like errand boy simulator kek

i liked both original mafia the city of lost heaven and 2 (although they did removed gameplay elements which were in first game)

Only the first two ones are good.

the game is dogshit, you spent 90% of the game watching cutscenes and driving a car

I've played the second and third game

I just finished it 3 days ago. Don't skip any cutscenes, the story is very interesting.