Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinions on KFC?

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
Kind of like it myself

You kidding? KFC is fucking awesome.

never eaten there cuz none are near my house but I like popeyes which is probably kind of similar

I hate it
The food is really good but it's not available in Finland

me and my hapacel friend sometimes get food on our way home after school. we went to KFC once and it was just insanely mediocre. like it's not "finger lickin good" it's just ok. there are better fast food places

n i g g e r
i..i
g....g
g ......g
e..........e
r...............r

I don't like it at all. Everything tastes the same there.

Distinctly average.

its pretty good, but i would rather eat burger king

KFC in my city is a shithole, unfortunately. I was there once and I found a hair in my fries.

Those new fries they have are gonna kill me with whatever it is unhealthy foods kill people with.

chikkken is what the crakkkas fed us on the plantations, and Colonel Sanders was a Jewish slave ship owner
KFC in my city is a shithole, unfortunately. I was there once and I found a hair in my fries.
Tyrone's ass hair

Big fan of the gravy , goes good with the fries and chicken

Never ate there

greasy but its ok
there is only one in the whole of my country though

The colonel was a traitor!

Had it a couple times. Once in an American ghetto where I thought I will get food poisoning from it and another time in Europe and it had a decent asian inspired menu item

Had it a couple times. Once in an American ghetto where I thought I will get food poisoning from it and another time in Europe and it had a decent asian inspired menu item
But did you like it

We have texas fried chicken where I live and it mogs the shit out of KFC, better prices too

their apple pie is pretty gud

Only fried chicken place here. Nice burgers there.

Korean Fried Chicken is pretty good.

so this is going to sound weird but 100% true
i got two kfc near me. one is run by blacks and is absolute shit. you would think black people can make good fucking chicken but i think the niggers that work there eat all the fucking good pieces and just barely warm the food up enough to not get shot. its ass and i hate when my mom gets kfc from there because it is slightly closer

the other kfc is like 10 minutes more away but so much better. run by latinos that barely speak fucking english besides the manager and that guy is a G. food is always piping hot. chicken tastes like it actually has seasonings and fresh. and the customer service is great if you dont mind repeating yourself because the regular workers barely understand english.

It is ok I suppose but I rarely ever go there anyway