Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinions on Dbdr?

JokienStudios

JokienStudios

Self-banned
-

He is a 5'9 incel YouTuber with bad face (tho he never calls himself incel) who is blackpilled and basically shares his brutal life stories or just talks about the blackpill sometimes.

He is really apealing if you watched him while he started (5k subscribers), because you witness how after each videos he gets hopes and then ends up worse than before, kinda sad

Idk what it is but his videos are relaxing to listen to if Im too braindead to do anything else

anyone else watches him?

Seen a couple videos from him; I do not watch blackpill content anymore.

He's alright, I guess. Got tired of the constant negativity.

I need that constant negativity, guess thats why I watch him

It's like listening to static.

Droning off, monotone, no substance, repetitive, predictable.

I associate working in a warehouse or finding a minimumwage job as DBDRmaxxing now so theres that

I associate working in a warehouse or finding a minimumwage job as DBDRmaxxing now so theres that

same, but only worked for a day and quit, I aint living like a wagecuck for 70 years. Living off neetbux since

I like him, he’s pretty relatable, reading the comments is very depressing tho

He never had a gf?

i clicked on one of his videos and he started talking about drama with his friends and i clicked off. another fucking friendhaver "incel" @Zer0/∞

i think he’s a good storyteller, been watching him from the start, his vid about the guy in the warehouse who lost his shit and started going joker mode with the penknife wanting to stab dbdr was hilarious

i think he’s a good storyteller, been watching him from the start, his vid about the guy in the warehouse who lost his shit and started going joker mode with the penknife wanting to stab dbdr was hilarious

lol what, have to watch that xd

i clicked on one of his videos and he started talking about drama with his friends and i clicked off. another fucking friendhaver "incel" @Zer0/∞

he is maidenless like us so who cares how much of a incel he is or not

I like him, he’s pretty relatable, reading the comments is very depressing tho

frfr, all those lonely men suffering, same reason I chill on this forum lol

I think he's dumb as fuck. He mentioned having a learning disability in school and not understanding basic arithmetic while the other kids moved on pretty quickly, so it's no surprise that he's working as a cashier now and struggling with life. He also needs to work on getting his points across more quickly because his speech tempo is too slow for me to stay engaged. Hearing him speak is painful.

But I won't deny that there's a nugget of truth in some of his videos when it comes to biological determinism.

everyone struggles with life because of diffrent reasons

but yea he is right about foids wanting only the best genes even if they dont plan getting kids

I remember his experiences talking with a girl who he actually went to visit. Apparently someone found out who she was an leaked his YouTube channel to her while he was staying at her place and effectively ruined all of his chances of developing a dalliance.

His life is miserable. He was molested and abused by former friends.

wait that happned? omg thats sucks

and yea his abuse is really tragic also I can relate to his family struggle

I especially like the subhuman basement chronicles

Interesting to hear what college-cels are going through. He seems pretty blackpilled but NT enough to have somewhat of a social life and a job.

he q
Interesting to hear what college-cels are going through. He seems pretty blackpilled but NT enough to have somewhat of a social life and a job.

he went to partys and all but seems to be still a kissless and hugless virgin