Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion opinions on coping with fleshlights?

thoughts on fleshlights?

• used one. would recommend/10

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • used one. meh

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • i want one but cant get (no privacy or something)

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • i dont want, looks pretty lame

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
share your experience. thinking about getting one.

how good does it feel compared to fapping? how hard is it to clean ?

share your experience. thinking about getting one.

how good does it feel compared to fapping? how hard is it to clean ?

I have an ant colony, I just throw it in there and within a few days its very clean

I am thinking about getting one but it seems expensive. I technically could afford it but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

I am too used to my right hand at this point.

There's a sex shop close to where I live but tbh i'd be too high inhib to go in there asking for a fleshlight.

I'd rather save my money for a realistic sex doll when they become avaliable. It's only a matter of time.

Realistic sex doll + vr headset is the way to go, will be my second expense when I moneymaxx (right after personality enhancement surgery)

I own several onaholes. It's a good cope, but you have to innovate to keep it interesting, which means progressing to the next tier of items every once in a while, or else the hassle of having to clean and dry them slowly starts to outweigh the extra pleasure that you get from using them. I don't have the balls to make the jump from hip-sized holes to a torso or a doll, so at this point I only use the stuff that I have once in a blue moon.

Some tips if you want to get into it:
-Start with the small holes (200-500g). I recommend buying two right away, one made of soft material and one with standard material. Once you get the feel of what you want out of the material in terms of softness, you can go for larger, more expensive types (500g-1kg).
-Don't be cheap with lube, get at least two different types (one thick one standard or runny).
-Avoid buying gimmicky types (blowjob holes, nipple penetration holes) as your first.
-Don't get fooled into thinking that the tunnel's shape is the most important thing - it isn't. Material, size and arguably tunnel length have more impact on your experience.
-Tunnel depth should be similar to your dick length, it feels great when you can comfortably go balls deep while bottoming out at the same time.
-I definitely don't recommend going straight for dolls. It's much better to learn about your preferences as well as the basic maintenance on smaller and cheaper toys.

Seems excessive imo and depressing imo.
It would make seeing foids irl would be even more brutal. I'd be constantly reminded that I was fucking a silicon toy every night instead of getting pussy.

Seems like a good way to convert the rest of my self esteem into a negative number.

Idk if I would buy one tbh I can just coom on my own

My dick has twisted to the right from all the masturbation so it would probably help not using my hands for a bit